Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,505 members, 7,865,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

How Do I Type On Dreamweaver8 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Type On Dreamweaver8 (670 Views)

need dreamweaver8 tutorials / Do I Still Need Smartftp Download Even With Dreamweaver8? / Phpmyadmin And Dreamweaver8 Uploading Picture Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Type On Dreamweaver8 by errand(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2009
am an upcoming site developer, have learn how to used fireworks to build home page of a site and also learn how to transfer work done on firework to dreamweaver8 but the issue now iswriting text on dreamweaver, especially writing the text link.?
Re: How Do I Type On Dreamweaver8 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2009
Slice the images and export them into stylesheet layers. Can you hand-code in CSS?
Re: How Do I Type On Dreamweaver8 by errand(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2009
No!
Re: How Do I Type On Dreamweaver8 by yawatide(f): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2009
No? Then I suggest you dump all you know and learn the basics of html and css, at the very least.

If all you need do, if I understand the original post right, is type on the image, why not do that in fireworks? All this slicing of images, based on my experience with Adobe Image Ready, back in the stone ages of web development, I don't think you will be doing yourself a great service by going the image slicing route.

good luck!
Re: How Do I Type On Dreamweaver8 by DualCore1: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2009
errand:

No!
You'll have to be doing better than this to get help.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer: I Need A Poster Design / Body Bands / Heya Im New On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.