Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pastor E.a Adeboye Storms Ibadan With End Of The Year Blessing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.a Adeboye Storms Ibadan With End Of The Year Blessing (1228 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.a Adeboye Storms Ibadan With End Of The Year Blessing by richkids1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2009
THIS IS TODAY REPORT OF PASTOR ENOCH ADJARE ADEBOYE AT ADAMASINGBA STADIUM IN IBADAN FOR THIS YEAR LET'S GO A FISHING visit

The time of almighty god want to bless yoiu is not delayed, and I know this is the time. say amen!!!!

BEHOLD THE KING
The question to ask is that WHO IS TAHTA KING?
PS 24 vs 7 says that, He does everything perfectly, which means when He set someone free there is no sign that the person is still struggling with any problem again. whenever the KING OF GLORY is passing-by your side, the doors of heaven will always open unto you which means your DOORS will open today either financially, spiritually and other problem you might have been facing [amen].

Open doors means FREEDOM TO PROGRESS
FREEDOM TO PROSPERITY
FREEDOM TO PROMOTION
FREEDOM TO WEALTH
FREEDOM TO BE THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL.
FREEDOM NOT TO BE BARREN
When somebody is sick until the doctors knows t[b]he main problem[/b] they cannot start treating that person BUT I said unto that sickness today that they should be HEALED[amen]
Luke 5:1-7 says No matter how hardworking you are, until GOD supports what you are doing you can't succeed, but I said unto someone HERE TODAY

THAT YOUR HEAVEN will be Open Today.[amen]
however the pastor further continue that IF A WOMAN IS BARREN that means the doors of the womb of the woman is not yet OPENED, BUT I said unto someone here today that the door to your womb will be open today in Jesus name[amen]

When GOD begins to open door unto you!
PROSPERITY WILL COME
BREAKTHROUGH WILL COME
BLESSING WILL COME

So now! ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR HEAVEN TO BE OPEN TODAY?
If you are yet to give your LIFE unto Christ, you can't experience an

OPEN HEAVEN. For you to experience God's OPEN HEAVEN you need to accept

him as your lord and personal savior, so I say unto you now that IF

YOU WANT HIM IN YOUR LIFE say this prayer after me: Father, KING OF

GLORY OPEN YOUR HEAVEN UNTO ME, doors of fruitfulness, doors of

success, doors of promotion, doors of breakthrough, doors of joy over

enemies, doors of wisdom, doors of wealth, doors of anointing.
PRAY! PRAY!! PRAY UNTO THE LORD NOW!!!
Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye Storms Ibadan With End Of The Year Blessing by richkids1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2009
that is your end of the year blessing so take action on the word of god.
Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye Storms Ibadan With End Of The Year Blessing by AKO1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2009
So he came? No wonder there was unusual boxing day traffic.
Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye Storms Ibadan With End Of The Year Blessing by richkids1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
he came with bountiful amount of blessings which I know that i have been priviledge to get one for myself.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of Dare-devil Robbers: How God used TB Joshua to deliver us. / Immorality Addiction: Definition, Danger And Deliverance (7 Steps) / Delayed Blessings - How Long? By Taiwo Ayeni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.