Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Not Just A Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Just A Man (248 Views)

Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... / I'm Just A Teen, So Why Should I Pay My Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Just A Man by phlopholly: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2017
And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
—Colossians 1:17

Napoleon was right when he said, “I know men, and I tell you, Jesus is more than a man. Comparison is impossible between Him and any other human being who ever lived, because He was the Son of God.” Emerson was right when he replied to those who asked him why he did not include Jesus among his Representative Men, “Jesus was not just a man.” Arnold Toynbee was right when he said, “As we stand and gaze with our eyes fixed upon the farther shore, a simple figure rises from the flood and straightway fills the whole horizon of history. There is the Savior.”

Prayer for the day
My Savior, I worship and revere Your name for You are the risen Christ, beloved Son of God.
Re: Not Just A Man by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Brother,
There's a song by a gospel singer named Fred Hammond, who had a very powerful song entitled, "He Is Not Just A Man."
I thought about it when I read this post..which is true.
It's quite old and didn't get played much out of all the many songs on his CD....but when I tell you that that song is inspired...all I can say is I hope you can check it out.

(1) (Reply)

My Church Didn't Observers Palm Sunday / Why Did God Create Man With Desires? / The Promises Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.