Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

This Airconditioner Uses Water only. No compressor or Gas. Do You Need It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Airconditioner Uses Water only. No compressor or Gas. Do You Need It (1003 Views)

The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) / Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS / How To Identify Fake Panasonic Airconditioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Airconditioner Uses Water only. No compressor or Gas. Do You Need It by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2009
its new, sleek, it cools the atmosphere with ordinary water.

FEATURES

1. Uses ordinary water
2. Noiseless
3. Does not use compressor and/or gas.
4. Can be powered with 0.8kva generator. (I Pass my Neighbour generator)
5. Easily moved from one location to another.
6. Some models has rollers/tyres.
7. No need to create any hole on the wall.
8. Comes with water level indicator
9. Saves energy
10. Very economical (Very affordable)

Just drop it on the floor and fill it with required water. Plug to your power supply and use and enjoy.

WHERE IT CAN BE USED

1. Restaurants and Bars,
2. Living Apartments,
3. Boats
4. Professional Offices,
5. Server Rooms,
6. Home Office,
7. Kitchen Areas,
8  Family Rooms and so much more!
9. Schools
10. Factory

To get yours please contact

Divine Fortune
322, Herbert Macaulay Street
Opposite OANDO Filling Station
Sabo Yaba

Tel: 08032676757, 07027950497
Re: This Airconditioner Uses Water only. No compressor or Gas. Do You Need It by whatalife: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2009
how much is it and how effective is it?
Re: This Airconditioner Uses Water only. No compressor or Gas. Do You Need It by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
please let me have your email for the prices. The products are highly effective. Its only when you use it that you will understand what i am talking about. Its just amazing.
Re: This Airconditioner Uses Water only. No compressor or Gas. Do You Need It by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2009
To get prices please send request to rayalfred@yahoo.com
Re: This Airconditioner Uses Water only. No compressor or Gas. Do You Need It by mroluway: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
post the price here ,
Re: This Airconditioner Uses Water only. No compressor or Gas. Do You Need It by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 29, 2009
To obtain prices kindly send your request to rayalfred@yahoo.com
Re: This Airconditioner Uses Water only. No compressor or Gas. Do You Need It by jking001(m): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2010
otijaja08@hotmail.com i wud ned all neccessary info and price

(1) (Reply)

x / Start Up You Own Business With Less Than 50k / Help- I'm In A Business Decision Dilemma!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.