Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive (828 Views)

Sen. Akpabio Vs SP Saraki / Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace / Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by realjoker(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Senate President earlier tweeted today that there is no existence of any rift between the Senate and the executive and he also retweet the tweet of the SA New Media to President of the Senate debunking the reports of existence of any face-off between the Senate and the executive.

Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by realjoker(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Reactions

Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by dunkem21(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2017
They have resumed attacks on my family members .. because I supported you, Saraki.
Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by chinybelle(f): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2017
That how they told us president is hale and hearty.
Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by realjoker(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2017
dunkem21:
They have resumed attacks on my family members .. So, lipsrsealed
Lolz, who are your family members?
Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by realjoker(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2017
chinybelle:
That how they told us president is hale and hearty.
What is going to be your benefit if the reports of the current face-off between the Senate and the executive should continue? that any news of moves to address the issue pains you into the bone marrow?
Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2017
hmm
Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by Aufbauh(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2017
There is an adage in my place which says "no matter how drowsy/ sleepy the goat feels he knows the lion's den".

Besides, Saraki you wan give your newly found Ipob sheeples high BP ni? You must fight the gworo-chewing president ooo cheesy
Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by ChetaNwaeze: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by realjoker(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by killafree: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
in the mean time

Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by Aufbauh(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
dunkem21:
They have resumed attacks on my family members .. because I supported you, Saraki.

See one of them! cheesy

Imagine one of them amongst the tweets Jude Ekwedike replying a tweet out of frustration and confusion to @Bukolasaraki " that i don't understand why d executive meddled in the senate internal affairs". When his lord saraki have openly confessed and submitted to a superior power.
Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by chinybelle(f): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
realjoker:
What is going to be your benefit if the reports of the current face-off between the Senate and the executive should continue? that any news of moves to address the issue pains you into the bone marrow?
You just admitted there is a face off
Why are you and Saraki denying it wen it is obvious?
Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by Aufbauh(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
chinybelle:

Whether there is a face off or not, all we are hearing now is that Saraki has denied it and push further to pay his allegiance to the executive head President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR.

In the word of Mouka (G.O Our lord chosen ministry) "And the enemy submitted".
Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by realjoker(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
chinybelle:

Then maybe you need to go through my quote once more but this time slowly.
Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by Nebuchadnezar: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin
yes there's no rift
progressive01 coman see ooo
Buhari's nightmare don dey bite and blow the kunu sipping monkey called bullharry
Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by dunkem21(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Aufbauh:

See one of them! cheesy

Imagine one of them amongst the tweets Jude Ekwedike replying a tweet out of frustration and confusion to @Bukolasaraki " that i don't understand why d executive meddled in the senate internal affairs". When his lord saraki have openly confessed and submitted to a superior power.

If only you guys can stick to facts, I will burst all your bubbles but threatening my family members is an all time low ..

The executive first opened channel of reconciliation by naming a committee headed by Osinbajo ..

Now, run along.
Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by Aufbauh(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
dunkem21:

If only you guys can stick to facts, I will burst all your bubbles but threatening my family members is an all time low ..

The executive first opened channel of reconciliation by naming a committee headed by Osinbajo ..

Now, run along.

Who are those threatening your family members in the first place? Those guys should be some jobless maniacs then,or you're simply seeking an undue attention in anonymous platform.

Besides, I'm not interested in your claims.
Re: SP Saraki Debunk The Existence Of Any Rift Between The Senate And The Executive by profhezekiah: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
What do we expect the crook to say?

(1) (Reply)

If Election Is Being Held Today, Who Would You Vote For? / Senate Uncovers N30th Forex Fraud By Commercial Banks In 10 Years / Fani-kayode And Buhari’s Aide In Twitter War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.