Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Fivre Clone Scrip For N500 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fivre Clone Scrip For N500 (601 Views)

Get Wordpress Premium Themes N700 And Plugins For N500. Free For 1st Ten Persons / Anybody Doing Fivre I Need Help / 1000words For N1000 And 500words For N500 Unique Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fivre Clone Scrip For N500 by donsheddy1(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2017
Interested Persons should whatsapp 08031975415,
Re: Fivre Clone Scrip For N500 by wizzy847: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Mr scammer una don come again abi, you want to sell what u dont have, you dont even know how to spell fiverr, if you scam any body, i will skin u alive.Idiot scammer,i will report your Number and start traking process,you must be jailed fool
Re: Fivre Clone Scrip For N500 by gidimasters(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2017
wizzy847:
Mr scammer una don come again abi, you want to sell what u dont have, you dont even know how to spell fiverr, if you scam any body, i will skin u alive.Idiot scammer,i will report your Number and start traking process,you must be jailed fool

500 The guy is just too stupid.... Instead make he beg for 500 naira, he wants to scam somebody... i no fit sell blogger theme for 500 not to talk of an eCommerce site
Re: Fivre Clone Scrip For N500 by donsheddy1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Na frome where all this B0rn by m1stakes take come fr0m self. Ch1ldren that are supposed to go down the sewers w1th C0nd0ms their par3nts forg0t to use.

Please interested humans that p0very have not chewed up their generations bra1ns to contact me.
Re: Fivre Clone Scrip For N500 by donsheddy1(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2017
gidimasters:

500 The guy is just too stupid.... Instead make he beg for 500 naira, he wants to scam somebody... i no fit sell blogger theme for 500 not to talk of an eCommerce site

wizzy847:

Na from where all this B0rn by m1stakes take come fr0m self. Ch1ldren that are supposed to go down the sewers w1th C0nd0ms their par3nts forg0t to use.

Please interested humans that p0verty have not chewed up their generations bra1ns to contact me and if your Fath3r needs a demo, you can show him this http://bevilon.com/client/ Before you go complaining, the link is not broken so if you're test running always add the .php extension to each page you wanna view
Re: Fivre Clone Scrip For N500 by gidimasters(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2017
donsheddy1:

Na from where all this B0rn by m1stakes take come fr0m self. Ch1ldren that are supposed to go down the sewers w1th C0nd0ms their par3nts forg0t to use.

Please interested humans that p0verty have not chewed up their generations bra1ns to contact me and if your Fath3r needs a demo, you can show him this http://bevilon.com/client/ Before you go complaining, the link is not broken so if you're test running always add the .php extension to each page you wanna view

LOL... Poverty no chew your brain and you Wan sell FIVERR script for 500 naira...

Werey somebody...
Re: Fivre Clone Scrip For N500 by donsheddy1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
gidimasters:

LOL... Poverty no chew your brain and you Wan sell FIVERR script for 500 naira...

Werey somebody...
See 1d1ot wey get mouth odour. Na G0d go blast your brain. I know you need am you can as well drop your email so i can send it for you free of charge. I don't need it so i can dispose it as i wish. I don't beg to eat like your G3nerat1ons do okay.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out With My Wapego Site / I Need The MMM Latest Script / Checkout This Logo Designs, Rate & Request Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.