Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady (55121 Views)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by lalasticlala(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2017
Ex Mr Nigeria, Bryan Okwara shared this on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSWcv3TDClU/?hl=en

Check out the big difference!!

Guys, how would you react if you saw the makeup Photo first and started toasting her before seeing the other photo without makeup?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Ajewealth123(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2017
lalasticlala:

Guys, how would you react if you saw the makeup Photo first and started toasting her before seeing the other photo without makeup?
a guy went viral some years or last year.
His name is MK and he sang
Koni da fun Oyinbo to se koste
To ba ku re ko ni sun n re.

I think the same song applies to this pics
How can u look like wiliwili without makeup
And be looking like agbani darego and Kim kardashian combined with makeup?
I am not understanding

Cc lalasticlala

Ha nor vex o,na u even create the thread
Let me dance and jubilate
On our way to FP

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by siegfried99(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, please help me, I'm in need of a job before depression injures me.

A graduate of computer science, HND upper credit.

Lives in Lagos

I have IT skills, administrative skills, Customer relationship skills, Computer maintenance and repair, installation (hardware and software) etc

Thank you.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by snezBaba: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
At this stage, i think we have to ban make-up and make-up artists. Han Han
No wonder divorce rate has gone all the way up. Marry Barbie today see shrek in bed the next day.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by eleojo23: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
It's a fake world we live in these days

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by adorablepepple(f): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Make up is meant to enhance your beauty,these days I see babes totally transformed after makeup and I am shocked sometimes.
I remember going to a bridal shower and all the babes with their make up on fleek.wetin concern me I was just enjoying myself with my face like that.... so I slept early only to wake up in the night to pee, it was as if I woke up in a mortuary, I couldn't recognise anybody. I wanted to die, even pee seize. That night was terrible

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Jay542(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
lalasticlala:

She should just take care of her face. There's beauty in her.
Na that yansh wey them dey wear dey vex me passangry

8 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by ikombe: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ajewealth123:
a guy went viral some years or last year.
His name is MK and he sang
Koni da fun Oyinbo to se koste
To ba ku re ko ni sun n re.

I think the same song applies to this pics
How can u look like wiliwili without makeup
And be looking like agbani darego and Kim kardashian combined with makeup?
I am not understanding

Cc lalasticlala

Ha nor vex o,na u even create the thread
Let me dance and jubilate
On our way to FP

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
After they will say guys are liars.... meanwhile Na them lie pass....

12 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
crimes against humanity

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Jh0wsef(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
SEE AS MAKEUP DEY CHANGE PEOPLE.

ME WEY BE FINE BOY.. COME GO DO MAKEUP AGAIN

MEHN... I GO BLOW! cheesy gringrin

12 Likes

snezBaba:
At this stage, i think we have to ban make-up and make-up artists. Han Han
No wonder divorce rate has gone all the way up. Marry Barbie today see shrek in bed the next day.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lord Jesus, I want to specially thank you for my dear wife. Thank you for making her hate laying of foundation, adding concrete and thereafter painting with several colours and brushes.

What would I have done? She would just wake up one day and discover I have disappeared forever from the house.

You see a girl today, the next moment she looks like she's not even a distant relation of the person you just saw.

Fake nails, fake ass, fake brreasts, fake face, fake hair etc.

No be everybody makeup dey fit. It makes some people uglier abeg.

21 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
lpiffy:
them don come again grin grin
as in eh
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by youngsahito(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
it is very obvious
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gloryfox:
crimes against humanity
better crime

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Gkemz: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Even without makeup, she still look not bad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
lalasticlala:

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
embarassed
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Guys, which way? embarassed
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by maclatunji: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Men might have to start demanding to wash the face of potential wives before marriage. grin grin grin

4 Likes

This is crazy
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
We lie with fake things and guys with mouth. Let's continue lying to each other nah tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Tenim47(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
it doesnt seems to amaze me
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by ajalawole(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nothing bad. U should understand her conditionsad..... But the tin that at time happnd to some make up artist is not ordinary i swear cheesy
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Lukenitheooo6(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
power of.makeup

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by PBundles(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Why I hate makeup and why im in love with my lady for overt 27 years. she doest put any on except for lipstick, all natural how God intended it.
Ladys want a real man but put on fake attributes.

Ladies I have a question, why be angry when you find out the guy you are dating is not as well off. He is also making up his finances, so whats the difference

11 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Faust77(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Holy moses *folds arms in bewilderment* shocked
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by ademega(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
May God save the queen
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by maxiuc(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
My babe is a makeup artist but she doesn't apply it just normal touching she ix gud to go

I don't care abt the face though the heart matters

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model / Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) / This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.