Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Letter Writing Gurus, Please I Need Your Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letter Writing Gurus, Please I Need Your Help (329 Views)

Our Maths Gurus Please Come In And Solve This For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Writing Gurus, Please I Need Your Help by ostechno(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Oya hit me
Re: Letter Writing Gurus, Please I Need Your Help by ostechno(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
guys undecided
Re: Letter Writing Gurus, Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
and the op will claim he's a student.... Letter... hw did u make it past O'Levels?
Re: Letter Writing Gurus, Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
ostechno:
Guys please I need your to write a letter to the hod of a depart ments , I will break everything down.
Actually, I did not write an exam due to late payment of my school fee, but unfortunately I did all the test, so I am to write a letter to the hod that I did not write the exam for the course due to the late payment of school fee, telling him that the lecturer incharge of the course should not record my scores because I did not register for it, and he. Please help me guys
N5,000 and you will get your letter posted to your email in the next 2hours ain't bluffing.

PM me

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entry Candidates To Sit For Aptitude Test. / Jamb Rules Out Extension For Registration. / Watchout! What You Are Facing Might Lead To Your Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.