Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You (17911 Views)

How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? / Give Away Neatly Used 5050mah Android Phone / Check Out This Tecno Phone With A 5050mah Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by ebiproperties(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
I use tecno L8 mine last me for 3 to 4 days with d use of playing music or data
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by breezyb(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
5050mah lasts about 23 hours at most
If I'm in the mood
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Bigt4y: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
tivta:

Oukitel k10000 is for you, 10000mah battery
It's not an android nah. Slap me a 5.5" android phone with such a battery and I'll greet you every morning for the immortal phone! smiley
BTW, see my immortal Chinko Bluetooth player! It's ready for an upgrade to 8000mah!

1 Share

Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Bigt4y: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Relax!
Heavy is a relative term.
Heavy usage is a measure of relative intensity of consumption. There's no absolute index for measurement in this context.

Who is to say i can't call several hours of social media use, several hours of music playback, several phone calls and playing a game or two as heavy usage?
I'll agree with you that heavy is a relative term, but will toss your further sentences as they are irrelevant to the rightful place-which is of course the waste bin!

Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Bigt4y: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Freak101:
lol true

Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

It would not fit the Note 4, but Note 4 has its alternative extended pack.

Please bro, where can I get a battery like this? Its cost? And can I use it as a replacement battery for my tablet. The tablet is a 7 inches tablet. Thanks!
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by tivta(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bigt4y:

It's not an android nah. Slap me a 5.5" android phone with such a battery and I'll greet you every morning for the immortal phone! smiley
BTW, see my immortal Chinko Bluetooth player! It's ready for an upgrade to 8000mah!

Google it, it is Android 6 marshmallow, 5.5inches, 2GB ram 10000mah

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Bigt4y: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
tivta:

Google it, it is Android 6 marshmallow, 5.5inches, 2GB ram 10000mah
No way to get this in Nigeria?
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Lexusgs430: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
harvest:

Please bro, where can I get a battery like this? Its cost? And can I use it as a replacement battery for my tablet. The tablet is a 7 inches tablet. Thanks!

What brand of tablet?
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Youngpo413: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

It's a lovely phone. Had it for almost 4 years and the battery still holds its polarity
your UMI nko?
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Lexusgs430: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Youngpo413:
your UMI nko?

The Umidigi Z Pro died after 20 minutes, so I sent it back.
Then I ordered the Umidigi Note C, still awaiting delivery......
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Gptech(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
I think it's better to upload screenshots of screen on time instead of just saying your device lasts for 2 months. A 2000mah battery can actually last for 3 days depending on where way you use it grin. Who will be the first to upload, oya over to me, make I lead by example. Meanwhile, mine is 4100mAh.

Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

What brand of tablet?

The tab is Sim-Aren S7. I ordered for it from Aliexpress. I just need any strong battery that I can use to replace the one am currently using now. I will be glad if I can get any useful information from you or anyone here, thanks!
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Lexusgs430: 12:59am On Apr 29, 2017
harvest:

The tab is Sim-Aren S7. I ordered for it from Aliexpress. I just need any strong battery that I can use to replace the one am currently using now. I will be glad if I can get any useful information from you or anyone here, thanks!

It's not a popular tablet, hence 3rd party battery development support would be near enough impossible....
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by TappGroupNG: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Not at all
I have also used the phone
I charged it once for some hours in the night
I was able to use it the next day to take pictures at an event (for the whole day)
And still charge my other phone
It's really good, that I know of
Legolast:
Probably your friend is using it only for calls and text messages.
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sammy..

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by henry007(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Gptech:
I think it's better to upload screenshots of screen on time instead of just saying your device lasts for 2 months. A 2000mah battery can actually last for 3 days depending on where way you use it grin. Who will be the first to upload, oya over to me, make I lead by example. Meanwhile, mine is 4100mAh.

Screen on-time isn't the most objective test. Watching movies takes less battery drain than gaming and browsing. The only true test is to run the same apps for one hour each and show the result in battery life.
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Gptech(m): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
henry007:

Screen on-time isn't the most objective test. Watching movies takes less battery drain than gaming and browsing. The only true test is to run the same apps for one hour each and show the result in battery life.
Yeah, I know that, but even running the same apps won't give you an accurate profile of battery consumption, because different results we all use our phones differently. one may beat the other in terms of web browsing but then lose out in gaming. Anyway carrying out a detailed test will entail everything including what you stated, but most people will never use their phones that way.

SOT will certainly give a good estimate, because the screen consumes a lot of energy when on, take a look at zerotraffic's screenshot, you can see that his display was hardly turned on, hence the low SOT compared to when last he charged. At similar time, if a user like me handles his phone, the battery will very likely be less than 15%.

By the way, I hardly watch movies anywhere, have done that not more than twice this year on phone, so movies is completely out of the battery profile you see up there.
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by NCP: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
henry007:

It is ...

Lenovo Vibe P1m 4000mah Battery

Under heavy usage.

1 Share

Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by NCP: 12:03am On May 01, 2017
Bigt4y:

Be careful with that 8000mah battery. Why not connect it with a power bank.
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Nobody: 6:49am On May 01, 2017
Gptech:

Yeah, I know that, but even running the same apps won't give you an accurate profile of battery consumption, because different results we all use our phones differently. one may beat the other in terms of web browsing but then lose out in gaming. Anyway carrying out a detailed test will entail everything including what you stated, but most people will never use their phones that way.

SOT will certainly give a good estimate, because the screen consumes a lot of energy when on, take a look at zerotraffic's screenshot, you can see that his display was hardly turned on, hence the low SOT compared to when last he charged. At similar time, if a user like me handles his phone, the battery will very likely be less than 15%.

By the way, I hardly watch movies anywhere, have done that not more than twice this year on phone, so movies is completely out of the battery profile you see up there.

Are you serious, well until you do keep gloating..
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Gptech(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2017
Zerotraffic:

Are you serious, well until you do keep gloating..
If indeed it's a Sammy, why should I gloat na, mine beats all available Sammy already grin
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Nobody: 7:22am On May 01, 2017
Gptech:

If indeed it's a Sammy, why should I gloat na, mine beats all available Sammy already grin

You're not worth my time keep gloating..
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Gptech(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2017
Zerotraffic:

You're not worth my time keep gloating..
Boss you like fight ooo, I nr dey follow you do car race oooo, oya na u win, carry cup ooo, wehdone sir. grin
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by koolguy88(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2017
Lokoyen:

U can't
yes I can
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Lokoyen(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2017
koolguy88:

yes I can
I know u can't cos am using d phone and am a heavy user.
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Bigt4y: 7:18pm On May 01, 2017
NCP:

Be careful with that 8000mah battery. Why not connect it with a power bank.
I'm thinking of doing just that cos the charging output of the player might not match and cause leakage or even explosion. I always smell the battery from afar and it isn't palatable or healthy at all sad
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by Liwenjing(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2017
Please contact me for all original Iphones 5 and 5s Gold 32GB and 64GB. Original memory cards and genuine power bank. All Iphones are already unlocked and new with earphones, charger, sim card removal tool and instruction manual. A trial will convince you. Serious people please. Whatsapp number 09079339525
Mail:kkarizona2008@gmail.com
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by softtouch2(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2017
Gionee M6 on 2-days without charging at 56%
Spent most time browsing, whatsapping and taking pictures

Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by LeeCodeman: 2:56pm On May 04, 2017
I have a 3-month old Gold Gionee M5 available for sale. All the accessories are complete. I will also include the 32GB memory card I bought for N8,000 last week for you. It's in very good condition. The pouch, casing, earpiece etc. Everything is in great shape. I never comot nylon from the charger sef. And yes, I am in Lagos.

Price: 70k (Negotiable)
Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by HoneyCompany: 7:28pm On May 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

It would not fit the Note 4, but Note 4 has its alternative extended pack.

Oga Lexus where can I get this extended battery for a Note 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dorsey: Elon Musk Couldn't Run Twitter; It All Went South After He Bought It / Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / ONTV Recharge Card Screen Display: Has Anyone Ever Won?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.