Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt (4604 Views)

Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals / Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders, Return To Streets(PICTURE) / Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by ud4u: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2009
what is the probe all about hope is not ways of eating money.

Did the boy commit the crime really? if yes what is the probe for? when the answer is gotten. Or did they want to probe the father whether he is the one that asked the son to go into suicide bombing.
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by Kilkenny: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
We need to collectively stand against this.Let us prove to the world Nigerians are united in their universal condemnation of this act.

There are Facebook groups - Nigerians are Not Terrorists! & Not in our Character!: Nigerians denounce Umar Mutallab!
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by PurestBoy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
Seun the Admin should pls caution his murderators for changing people's words in a post, I'm beginning to hate nairaland because of the murderators
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by mccloud224(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
Wetin dem dey probe sef?All their probosis na to chop more money.Dem go set up "panel", then approve $10 billion to probe the matter.Dem fit include another panel money inside 2010 budget.

yeye people
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
As usual the story of our lives undecided undecided undecided
and then a part of the budget would be set aside for this
Always probing anything, even the sickness of Yaradua
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by gerald2(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
What are we turn our selves into. We have been fighting how to clean our selves from corruption.
What a mess,
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by laden: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2009
dont mind them,they are fools
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2009

Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by gidson12(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2009
another avenue where money wan take commot, small time dem go appoint Committee, release money , those ones go share am chop, dem in turn them go return one monkey report and matter go end there sad
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by Owoinukolo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
grin

I can handle this investigation & d fee no plently!!! haha aha ah. We sabi kolo metal 4 dis niaja.
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by rikamann: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
Are Nigerians terrorist? The answer is 'NO, NO, NO and NO'. The young man must have non Naija blood.
Let's wait for justice in US before comments. These people don't like Naija people at all even though the whole World knows that WE ARE A GREAT COUNTRY. God is taking care of situation in this country.
Pls always draw support for Nigeria and believe that we shall get there. We are NO TERRORIST and we shall NEVER be. We are a jolof country!
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by mccloud224(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2009
rikamann:

Are Nigerians terrorist? The answer is 'NO, NO, NO and NO'. The young man must have non Naija blood.
Let's wait for justice in US before comments. These people don't like Naija people at all even though the whole World knows that WE ARE A GREAT COUNTRY. God is taking care of situation in this country.
Pls always draw support for Nigeria and believe that we shall get there. We are NO TERRORIST and we shall NEVER be. We are a jolof country!

Actually, the US is looking for an avenue to invade this country as they did with Iraq.They intend doing it in the name of "protecting our democracy" and "our resources".The big problem for them is that majority of Nigerians are Christian (do not let the fraudulent census deceive you. . . Christians/southerners make up over 75% of this country).

As you already know, the CIA is already in the northern part of the country (thanks to the dumb and useless Islamic extremists over there) but it's the 9ja delta that's their priority.All they need to do now is rope Al-Qeada with the 9ja delta and that's it (I KNOW SOME gay*OT-WHITE-FBI BOYS ARE READING THIS. . .SO fu*ck you. . .we know what y'all about. . .fu**king pric*ks)

Na we dey kill ourselves for dis country. . .no bi govt
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by mccloud224(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
One more thing. . .i don't need any half-brained-myopic-NL-newbies asking me for sources.If your brain isn't developed to add one and two together, then move to the jokes section.
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by Mim4(m): 5:57am On Dec 29, 2009
At d end of d day no show nonsense!!!
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by sayso: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
which probe,the guy was reported to Nigeria internal security agencies and US too,but he borded a plane from Lagos to Armsterdam then to Us.what where they doing when his name poped out on the checking list computer,abi then they sleep?
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by dolu2007(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2009
Let the government succeed in probing the death of innocent chaps,looted funds, first

Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by 360command: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
On code,this na another form of re-branding.thanks to Dora for the re-branding Nigeria initiative.this is the peak of it all.proudly 9ja.9ja in my heart!
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by 360command: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
On code,this na another form of re-branding.thanks to Dora for the re-branding Nigeria initiative.this is the peak of it all.proudly 9ja.9ja in my heart!
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by AloyEmeka6: 6:48am On Dec 30, 2009
You can't re brand terrorism. You can only fight it fire for fire.
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by haronky7: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2009
Me: And how many billions of dollars have they allocated for this kind gestures in a bid to help the CIA/FBI, as if that punk didn't pass through Lagos?

Government official: After all he also did 'sneak' through security in Amsterdam! We informed the appropriate authority

Me: No comment
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by NineoSix: 12:37am On Dec 31, 2009
Probe!!! Really

Is this government a joke or what.

With all the unsolved crimes and political murders committed in this country that haven't been investigated or even solved we now want to go and probe what happened in someone elses country!

They claim the guy snuck in to Nigeria from Ghana, really!!!

I was in Cotonou the other day and let me tell you, there are many people freely walking across the border into Nigeria. No hassle, no sweat, no customs, no passport, no ID.

You don't need to sneak into Nigeria, you just happily walk across.
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by 360command: 12:09am On Jan 04, 2010
Omo men e get one of my guys wey apply for yemen visa,dem give my guy sharply.dem tell am say 'correct, we need people like you to come to yemen' i won try apply for visa go yemen.anybody interested?
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by frebor(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2010
Umar flew
frm: Yemen> Dubai> Nig>
Amsterdam> US.
1. Is US tellin us dat d
security
of all these places is so so
poor? cos he should hav
been carrying his bomb along
somehow, Haba!
2. Why didnt Umar
bomb the plane while
preparin d bomb for about
30mns in d toilet? He should
hav if indeed hes a suicide
bomber.
3. We've heard from
passengers on the plane on
CNN, cant
we hear from Umar also? I'm
sure he is no dumb head.
So if we are already denying
n disapprovin him of his
action then u neva can tell.
We'll keep our hands
crossed n wait til d Jan 10
hearin.
This could hav been a US
inner propaganda, they'll
make n break countries in d
name of the UN.
They could capitalize on one
of the countries Umar has
been thru n call us terrorist.
His fathers report to the FBI
could hav been their tip off
for a potential candidate.
Hav we ever had a rethink
that havin destroyed their
WTC, to propel the
deployment of their troops to
the
Arabian Peninsula! n siphonin
their oil. Bombs hav killed
more civilians- children,
women- than soldiers in
there war torn countries.
I really wonder who the
terrorist is!
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by Virgo83(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2010
This will be a Big Opportunity for those Self-Enrichment buddies on the Corridor of Power to do away with our God damn money by setting up a Non-Realizable Probe::: Bleep them All

and @ Frebor:: I strongly agred with you; this is just a mere propaganda.
Re: Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt by 360command: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
The deed has already been done.this is just the peak of it all.instead of the govt to come out there and face that yes it was a terrorist act and the person involve is a nigerian,let us just accept the fact that we are a terrorist country as the US have said.let us not dull ourselves anymore,its would be there for life that we played a role in terrorism,this is the time the govt needs to do something about helping nigerians and nigeria.we are already in their black book,we have been there from time immemorial.this is just to say that anywhere we go or do any international trade ,they would still give us a red signal.We just need to re-build,re-brand the country from the inside.if we can do this,why should i say i want to travel or you wanting to travel,why not a foreigner saying he wants to come here.if we can see their numbers coming to nig in surplus then we know we are re-branding nigeria international.one would continue to make noise about this bad vices going on in our country.but i know that if our leaders does not have the heart to change,then i know God go do watin him do before,by sending a flood to wipe out those leaders of ours.afterall ,i am glad that they are not the almigthy.just imagine,if men were God?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Renewed Jos Crises: 1 Post-ume Candidate Killed •as Stf Recovers More Bodies / Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? / Scam Alart: Don't Fall Victim To This People (visa/green Card Scam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.