Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine (22643 Views)

"My Life Changed The Day I Got A Call From Davido"- Mayorkun,more Photos Of Vibe / Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine / Singer Simi Covers January 2017 Edition Of Vibe Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
NeChErEnO1:
Is Lil kesh a singer?

Singer...? No way! I guess he is a Lecturer.
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
justscorchone:

Me when dem give 1yr ban for phone section,I just dey look this mods dey laugh.
gringrin
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Herrmes: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
DollarAngel:
Lil Kesh, I just pray and hope he didn't make a wrong decision, you need to serve to be served, you need people to get to the top, that's where LOYALTY comes into place, A lot of artist are victims of the decisions they took years back Dbanj, Wande coal, May D, Danny Krane e.t.c it takes an exceptional talent to make it on its own if not align yourself with a popular record and get go the top, and have a strong tenacity then break up and create ur records like TU baba, Wizkid E.t.C Loyalty pays at the end
The road to the top is a lonely one.
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by DollarAngel(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Herrmes:
The road to the top is a lonely one.

You wrong I will argue it with you to any extent
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by BobHIGHNESS(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
The king of street music kiss kiss
you disappont me, then what Olamide and Reminisce are? The slaves of street music? Stop over-hyping kesh though he's good in his choosen lane
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by BobHIGHNESS(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I will miss the WWE Legend The Undertaker.
is he dead?
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Okpuamu(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
is he dead?

No. He retired
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
justmenoni:
See you, the dictator for travel thread banned me till 2036,,, alot of people are now guests on nairaland.

Imagine if some nairAland mods are politicians or company ceo's

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
DollarAngel:
Lil Kesh, I just pray and hope he didn't make a wrong decision, you need to serve to be served, you need people to get to the top, that's where LOYALTY comes into place, A lot of artist are victims of the decisions they took years back Dbanj, Wande coal, May D, Danny Krane e.t.c it takes an exceptional talent to make it on its own if not align yourself with a popular record and get go the top, and have a strong tenacity then break up and create ur records like TU baba, Wizkid E.t.C Loyalty pays at the end

I think u shd also pray and hope u don't make a wrong desicion in your life
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by GloriaNinja(f): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
is he dead?
No, he retired after losing to Roman reigns on Wrestlemania.
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Herrmes: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
DollarAngel:

You wrong I will argue it with you to any extent
I'm not one for arguments, I'll rather discuss, but give me your points.
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
jagugu88li:
grin cheesy grin......If I die from laugh.......God won't recognise you......6months ban. Chai
He better recognises me.
grin
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by omolorlarh: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
justscorchone:

Me when dem give 1yr ban for phone section,I just dey look this mods dey laugh.
1year? please wetin you do them?
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by gozzlin: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I will miss the WWE Legend The Undertaker.

shocked

Why? ? Is he dead?

Please don't tell me he's dead. cry
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by GloriaNinja(f): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2017
gozzlin:

shocked
Why? ? Is he dead?
Please don't tell me he's dead. cry
he is not dead, he is retired.
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by gozzlin: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
he is not dead, he is retired.

Oh, thank God!
What a sweet relief. Phew!! embarassed

It's sad to hear he's retired nonetheless. I'll miss him greatly.

Such a legend. Inimitable in many ways. There can never be a wrestler with such persona again.

Really sad.
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
you disappont me, then what Olamide and Reminisce are? The slaves of street music? Stop over-hyping kesh though he's good in his choosen lane
I don't like Olamide..lil kesh is my choice
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by GloriaNinja(f): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2017
gozzlin:

Oh, thank God!
What a sweet relief. Phew!! embarassed

It's sad to hear he's retired nonetheless. I'll miss him greatly.

Such a legend. Inimitable in many ways. There can never be a wrestler with such persona again.

Really sad.
you are right, There can never be any wrestler like him, He is a Legend and will always remain one. wrestlemania will never be the same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidynma Now To Be Known As Chee / Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old / Swanky Jerry Gifts Himself A Range Rover For His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.