Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) (52828 Views)

"When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo / Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein / Beverly Osu Rocks Calvin Klein Undies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by pluribus: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
pretty blacky
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Jetleeee: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
lepasharon:

Hmmm.. Ok. Oya sharply repost am. Make I rectify this issue tongue

Elo lo ma san fun mi?
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
smiley and she didn't bleach. Congratulations

Why do models keep straight face sef, they will just be vexing

So that their smiles wouldn't distract you from the product they are advertising

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Efewestern: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
bakynes:

See this one, do you know the meaning of Mayowa, it means "Bring Joy" in Yoruba. Anyway Itsekiri is a sister tribe to Yoruba.

but it's more popular with the itsekiri than Yoruba, just like the way efe is popular with urhobo than edo.

thanks for the correction.

wadooo!!!
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by bakynes(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Efewestern:

but it's more popular with the itsekiri than Yoruba, just like the way efe is popular with urhobo than edo.

thanks for the correction.

wadooo!!!
Nothing like Popular I know many People bearing Mayowa and they are Yorubas.
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
KingAfo:
Good thing and afonja.Zumapictureplease
Guward it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by nijabazaar: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Shikena:

There is no way Afonja is derisive. Granted that at a point in history, a Yoruba warrior and leader by that name rebeled against the Alaafin and trusted a foreigner from the North who later betrayed him, there is still nothing derisive in the name. In fact the extensive Afonja families are royal princes/princesses in Yorubaland.
On a side note, I don't see IPOB as derisive either though 'Igbo' cracks me up all the time grin .

Well, if u guys are ok by it...AFONJA all d way.
before u know it will soon be in d dictionary.

I AM Igbo by d way.

...did i just call myself Igbo? undecided
Shikena:

There is no way Afonja is derisive. Granted that at a point in history, a Yoruba warrior and leader by that name rebeled against the Alaafin and trusted a foreigner from the North who later betrayed him, there is still nothing derisive in the name. In fact the extensive Afonja families are royal princes/princesses in Yorubaland.
On a side note, I don't see IPOB as derisive either though 'Igbo' cracks me up all the time grin .

Well, if u guys are ok by it...AFONJA all d way.
before u know it will soon be in d dictionary.

I AM Igbo by d way.

...did i just call myself Igbo?
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by eyinjuege: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Efewestern:

Mayuwa is an itsekiri name, correct me if am wrong. but everybody bearing that name are itsekiri.

beautiful girl.

Mayuwa may be Itsekiri, but Mayowa is Yoruba. I know so many Mayowas all Yoruba.

I don't know if this girl in question is Yoruba, as I have seen a Caucasian bearing Yinka because her parents lived in the Nigeria when she was conceived, and she was named after their family friend.
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Efewestern: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
eyinjuege:

Mayuwa may be Itsekiri, but Mayowa is Yoruba. I know so many Mayowas all Yoruba.

I don't know if this girl in question is Yoruba, as I have seen a Caucasian bearing Yinka because her parents lived in the Nigeria when she was conceived, and she was named after their family friend.

okay I get it, sorry for the mix up
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nesso:
She fine, but I like flesh
Na human being flesh you dey like sad you are now a suspect undecided
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Onegai(f): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

She isn't interested in you too in your wildest dreams.... so continue stroking with Vaseline grin grin grin

She's face of Calvin Klein.... Runway model with D&G.... You have probably never worn an authentic designer item before wink

Don't count your okrika ooo wink wink wink

My brother, I just came here to give you Twale for this comment. I cannot wait to steal and deploy it on some annoying person one day grin grin

So happy for Mayowa, Nigerian models have been pushing for a while now.
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sarah20A:
Na human being flesh you dey like sad you are now a suspect undecided
Yeah I am a suspected lover of fleshy women.
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
This girl long oo undecided but congrats
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
She get HIV?
Abi wetin chop her flesh dry like that?
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
Onegai:

My brother, I just came here to give you Twale for this comment. I cannot wait to steal and deploy it on some annoying person one day grin grin

So happy for Mayowa, Nigerian models have been pushing for a while now.

LOL, my sis. You are welcome to use the comment.

Being face of Calvin Klein is no mean feat. She earns enough to live in probably any city in the world while it lasts...

At the end of her career, she is likely to be worth at least 1 million USD at age 30... note that this estimate is extremely conservative.

1 million dollars = 400 million naira currently. No be beans at all.

Even the sexy Armani briefs i bought for 40-60$, if i check the Naira cost, i dey SMH tongue not to talk of okrika user wink

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
This tread just shows how hypocritical nigerians are. Everyone is say congratulations because they hear Calvin kline. If this girl were to be a nigerian model pictured with only pant and bra. They would call her prostitute.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by belicov(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
truth12:
Looks more like Keke palmer in the third photo. Black is beautiful. Congrats though.
yeah ur kinda right

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Guys go be like woooowww. Me too
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nesso:

Yeah I am a suspected lover of fleshy women.
something must kill a man
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
mysteriouxx:

So that their smiles wouldn't distract you from the product they are advertising
Thanks
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lovetinz:

Its to make you look at the clothes being displayed, rather than the model's face.
Thank you
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Jamean(f): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na wa o! and I dey here dey waste my physique embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jetleeee:

Elo lo ma san fun mi?

Mi o lowo sir embarassed
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
nijabazaar:
i ve noticed pple hav begun to accept this AFONJA description.

I thought its a derisive word.

it's not derisive, unlike osu
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Jetleeee: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
lepasharon:

Mi o lowo sir embarassed

Ma worry, I'll tag you when next I stumble upon a Yoruba success thread

If you see one sef, tag me wink

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by psyqs(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:

Because it's there job, ever seen a postman smiling when he delivers?
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:

same as the run way, they say it shows professionalism just like every other career path you don't joke while doing your job

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
God finish work for this girl face.. Come still dash am legs wey long pass express... JEHOVAH!!!
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na WA oooo
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
There are slim, full-figured women out there. Yet CK and other modellers settle for walking sticks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Venita Akpofure Wows In Swimsuit (Photos) / Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You / E-Money Celebrates Eid-el-kabir In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.