Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

AFM Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AFM Interview Invite (1001 Views)

Urgent Vacancies At AFM Recruit / Ongoing Recruitments At AFM Recruit / AFM Recruit.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFM Interview Invite by flywheel(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Received a phone call from them not too long ago and was asked some questions about fleet maintenance, thereafter, I was told to hold on that I'll be invited for tomorrow's interview. Did anyone else get this message cos I've been waiting, the position I think is fleet maintenance engineer that was advertised sometime in January on Nairaland. If anyone has done their process before kindly let me know so I know what to expect. Thanks.
Re: AFM Interview Invite by flywheel(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2017
I later received the invite, please can someone tell me what I am to expect, I'm on my way to the venue.. I just want to know if I am to write a test with AFM recruit or just a straight interview, it's been 152 views and no one's commented anything someone should have something.
Re: AFM Interview Invite by dedons: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2017
flywheel:
I later received the invite, please can someone tell me what I am to expect, I'm on my way to the venue.. I just want to know if I am to write a test with AFM recruit or just a straight interview, it's been 152 views and no one's commented anything someone should have something.
AFM won't interview you.

They'll just send you down to the company.

But be ready to forfeit 50persent of your first salary AFM.

What time is your interview?
Re: AFM Interview Invite by flywheel(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2017
9:00 am
Re: AFM Interview Invite by flywheel(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2017
dedons:
AFM won't interview you.

They'll just send you down to the company.

But be ready to forfeit 50persent of your first salary AFM.

What time is your interview?
Thanks, you mean they'll send me down for the company to interview me.
Re: AFM Interview Invite by dedons: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2017
flywheel:

Thanks, you mean they'll send me down for the company to interview me.
yes, but you haven't answered my question.
Re: AFM Interview Invite by flywheel(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2017
dedons:
yes, but you haven't answered my question.
I did, look up... I said 9:00 am

(1) (Reply)

ICS Job Interview / Grand Heritagr HR Team / See Job Application From A Graduate That Is Grammatically Garnished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.