Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

How To Attract Ladies With Just Your Walking / Standing Posture - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Attract Ladies With Just Your Walking / Standing Posture (492 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 4 Quick Ways To Attract Ladies With Your Body Language / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract Ladies With Just Your Walking / Standing Posture by Ruggedfitness: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am Health Blogger

Looking good is good business, but when you look good and work like a loser, then your business just crashed into the toilet.

I want to place so much emphasis on standing and walking posture here, not only are the ladies attracted to a man who stands with confident and dominance, it is also good for your back and for losing belly fat.

Guys, give up the hunch backs and slouches, stand and walk like your bank account or even better, walk as if you own the World Bank.

I came to notice that ladies always give you the shy eyes when you have these three things put together.

Handsome face
Good Clothes
Great Posture (sitting, walking, standing)

They can’t help but stare at the kind of man walking down the road. So the deal is to stand / walk right to boost your ego and make you more respectable.

If you are interested in my belly fat loss or my Big Secrets to Last Longer in Bed ebook.. You can contact me here @ healthnewsphass@gmail.com

These 2 exercises are meant to make you stand and walk like a boss, it shouldn’t be difficult for those who understand that

“looking good is good business”

That it brings respect, boosts confidence, helps in belly fat loss and relieves you of back pain.

But first, I am going to teach you how to stand like a boss in the first place. You can’t simply do exercises to keep it, if you don’t know how to stand and walk like it.

How to Stand Like a Boss
.......................................................................................................................................................

Get the free ebook here https://page.co/qQgq
Re: How To Attract Ladies With Just Your Walking / Standing Posture by Ruggedfitness: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
You don't need to have a fat bank account..

Just need to be 3 things

You
Confident
Dominant
Re: How To Attract Ladies With Just Your Walking / Standing Posture by Ruggedfitness: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: How To Attract Ladies With Just Your Walking / Standing Posture by umarshehu58(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Booker above me undecided

(1) (Reply)

See 7 Good People That May Be Destroying Your Marriage / Private Tutor In Benin City. / Shocking!! Couple Locked 11-year-old Girl In The Toilet For 2days Without Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.