Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

POLL: Best "Adult" Animated TV Series Of All Time - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / POLL: Best "Adult" Animated TV Series Of All Time (1003 Views)

The Best TV Series Right Now.... / Top 5 Funniest Animated Tv Series In Nickelodeon Number Is Everyone Favorite / Best Site For Downloading Movie And TV Series(high Quality, HD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POLL: Best "Adult" Animated TV Series Of All Time by Oluwayeezy: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
I happen to be a big fan of animation series, ever since cartoon Network has turned into pretty much of a joke, I gave up on cartoon.. I mean they were days when shows like Johnny bravo, Powerpuff girls, Dexter laboratory, kids next door, Megax XLR had something for everyone including adults( not forgetting Tom and Jerry, that one seems to be a big hit with the adults)
to cut long story short Sha, I stumbled upon the Boondocks and I swore it was the funniest "adults" animation series ever, the humor, storyline, pop culture references were quite hilarious and it seemed to me like no other show for me could beat it..
And then I devoted my time to Family guy and was proven wrong and later SOUTHPARK proved to be equally as good as the others.. so I'm asking which is really the best adult animated series of all time

THE BOONDOCKS:The Boondocks is an American adult animated sitcom on Adult Swim . Created by Aaron McGruder,based upon his comic strip of the same name.the series premiered on November 6, 2005. The show begins with a
black family, the Freemans, settling into the fictional, peaceful, and mostly white suburb of Woodcrest.The perspective offered by this mixture of cultures, lifestyles, social classes, stereotypes, viewpoints and racial(ized) identities provides for much of the series' satire, comedy, and conflict.

FAMILY GUY:Family Guy is an American adult animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane for the Fox Broadcasting Company . The series centers on the Griffins, a family consisting of parents Peter and Lois ; their children Meg , Chris, and Stewie; and their anthropomorphic pet dog Brian. The show is set in the fictional city of Quahog,
Rhode Island , and exhibits much of its humor in the form of cutaway gags that often lampoon
American culture .

SOUTHPARK:South Park is an American adult animated sitcom created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone and developed by Brian Graden for the
television network , Comedy Central . The show revolves around four boys—Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman, and Kenny McCormick
—and their bizarre adventures in and around the titular Colorado town.
PS: feel free to add yours

Re: POLL: Best "Adult" Animated TV Series Of All Time by Earth2Metahuman: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
My favourites

-The simpsons. Got some bad seasons though.
-Family guy is getting too repetitive.
-South park is cool, I like how they run the seasons now.
-amazing world of gum ball
-life with louie
-regular show
-mr pickles
-futurama
-detentionaire

Infact, way too many awesome adult cartoon and its hard to rank.
I'm a super big fan of cartoons. I mostly watch animation cos they are more realistic than actors.

(1) (Reply)

Efe Might Lose BB Naija Due To His Fanbase / Has Dstv Covertly Started Pay As You Go???? / Video/picturs Nina And Miracle Kissing Deeply And Romancing #bbnaija2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.