Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) (23480 Views)

Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija: Mercy Featured In A Music Video With Ichaba And Davido / Donald Trump Featured In "Home Alone" Movie (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
accounting is just 3yrs over dere, someone wee now be wasting 4-5 yrs in Nigeria
Re: BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) by emiye(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Roon9:
Please my people. I don't know who gave this Ma guy weed. He has been dancing to the sound of generator from the next compound since 7pm. He doesn't seem like stopping anytime soon and those guys like leaving Dia Gen till dawn undecided
As to the bold, that is some good news. Something to keep him dancing till dawn. You will be watching a life till dawn show for free. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) by Nickymezor(f): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
henrydadon:
am guess the lecturer is a nigerian?
More or less. smiley
Re: BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) by segsxpendable(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
pls when is d grand finale,,am tired of seeing this shit hitting front page when they re numerous beneficial headlines still pending...tz stale already
Re: BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) by okonja(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
If only our youths could take national issues more serious like they are taking Big Brother Naija, our elected public office holders will not have the audacity to toil with the interest of Nigerians, not to talk of swindling our common wealth. angry embarassed
Re: BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) by jimi4us: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Tboss we all Nigerians know

Re: BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 04, 2017
Roon9:
Please my people. I don't know who gave this Ma guy weed. He has been dancing to the sound of generator from the next compound since 7pm. He doesn't seem like stopping anytime soon and those guys like leaving Dia Gen till dawn undecided

Is
Re: BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) by Elfaris(m): 6:31am On Apr 04, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
The Chuzzyblog reader who sent in these photos is a student of University of Pretoria, South Africa. The final year accounting student was stunned when she saw a particular question in her test paper where big brother housemates ThinTallTony, Soma, Gifty and Bisola were featured.

She busted out a loud laugh in the middle of a very serious test! She however disclosed that the test was quite difficult generally!

See photos below

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/04/bbnaija-big-brother-naija-housemates.html

Ehen so he/she was allowed to take a phone into the test hall and take a picture of the question? hmm WehDon Sir Kontinu.
Re: BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) by tk4rd: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Efe's fans are boasting of their large fan base..
Tboss' fans are boasting of their loyalty.. They placed/submitted N20k and N30k and even N50k worth of votes, (that is, after utilising the 100 we-chat free votes on various multiple numbers). Someone was happy that his 1560 votes were not in vain.. Imagine someone voting 1560 times.. He has no other work to do.?? (Their Reasons.?? Just to prove a point. Which point.? That too much noise is not going to help the other guys, and that quality is better than quantity.. I Pray oo)
Anyway,, You guys are so loyal.. Me myself, I come weak..
But then, TeamEfe and RisersNation,, it is time to be damm loyal too..
Fan Base alone no fit win this one shaa, based on Logistics.
But then,, in the end, na Multichoice and the network providers, na them go be the ultimate winners after all these battles.
Re: BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) by CellTabRepairs: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2017
The power of the media...very powerful!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need To Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evicted BBNaija Star, Amaka, Gifted 2 Huge Money Cakes By Fans / BBNaija: Bambam Cried Because The Housemates Called Her 'Fake' / Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.