Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

So You Thought You'd Take Your GF For A Swim To Test For Make-up Transformation! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / So You Thought You'd Take Your GF For A Swim To Test For Make-up Transformation! (1477 Views)

Just When You Thought You've Seen It All / I'm Sure You Thought This Is A Prayer Emoji / Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So You Thought You'd Take Your GF For A Swim To Test For Make-up Transformation! by three: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
If You are a Young Single Guy Planning To Get Married and see this

[img]http://1.bp..com/-8VTG_dAX2O4/VqleZBr3KBI/AAAAAAAA84k/XlRohaGJc9Q/s1600/nigerian%2Bmakeup%2Bartists.png[/img]

OR THIS!

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Zb7mn-oKhSo/Vt79kZN9vjI/AAAAAAAAfOg/p9uyzaYleEQ/s1600/before.png[/img]

OR THIS!

and you're thinking this

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS THIS

Re: So You Thought You'd Take Your GF For A Swim To Test For Make-up Transformation! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin
Re: So You Thought You'd Take Your GF For A Swim To Test For Make-up Transformation! by walterzingo(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Thanks for the post, I'm enlightened.
Re: So You Thought You'd Take Your GF For A Swim To Test For Make-up Transformation! by JeffreyJames(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na wa ooooooooooo shocked
Re: So You Thought You'd Take Your GF For A Swim To Test For Make-up Transformation! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Our men don suffer! grin

Some men though cry
Re: So You Thought You'd Take Your GF For A Swim To Test For Make-up Transformation! by three: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun I don dey see makeup thread upandan...abeg no talk say I no try warn d brethren oh! undecided
Re: So You Thought You'd Take Your GF For A Swim To Test For Make-up Transformation! by jieta: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Did your girlfriend break your heart? .............don't bear the heartbreak alone. Call her in the middle of the night, tell her you want to hospital to check for your HIV status and the result came out positive. Ask her why she infected you with the virus and dumped you . Cut the call at that moment, switch off your phone, relax one corner, open your window for fresh air and let your ancestors do the remaining fight. Ogbasadim
Re: So You Thought You'd Take Your GF For A Swim To Test For Make-up Transformation! by LordHiffy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
in the words of P-square " I dey see danger, wahala dey)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Td Jakes Caught! / One Word To Describe Bin Gbagbo ¤ ¤ ¤ No Insults / Hair Extensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.