Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Actor And Producer, Mr China Shares His Hilarious Experience With A Sugar Mummy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor And Producer, Mr China Shares His Hilarious Experience With A Sugar Mummy (965 Views)

China Shares Footage Of 20 Patients Who Recovered From Coronavirus (video) / Namia Roberts: Meet Actress, Model And Producer At 21 / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor And Producer, Mr China Shares His Hilarious Experience With A Sugar Mummy by Youngadvocate(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
nollywood award winning movie director, Mac Collins Chidebe popularly called Mr China, shares his hilarious but...you know, entertaining experience with a ghost Sugar mummy, via his intagram page: https://www.instagram.com/p/BSbLrhLBlH8/?taken-by=chinamaccollins

My Experience with Sugar Mummy......

Since 14 years I came to Asaba, I have been hearing about sugar mummies everywhere in Asaba but have not seen any. Yesterday I witnessed it at Shoprite.

I parked my car near a range rover sport 2016 model, because of my love for the car, I decided to have a closer look at it, this woman came with lots of things she bought, opened the range to load her wares. One bag fell, I picked it for her but it was very hot... I looked at her in surprise, she said "sorry boy it's hot bread." I said "don't mention". I dropped the bread and made to leave, she called me back to hand me over her card and asked for my number which I gave with clean mind.... I went inside to shop.

I wasted almost one hour inside because a lot of people lined up to buy bread. Inside my car a call came, I picked up my phone...."hello boy, I am the lady that gave u my card now, there is no need talking too much. I like you and I will like to be your sugar mummy".... I immediately parked my car and replied...."hello I don't understand what you are saying" ....she said…"what don't you understand boy? Send your account number, I will send you small money to buy credit and call me later," she cut the phone.

I love to hear send account number I did not waste time to send my account number.....in 20mins I got alert of #1million naira. I was shocked and immediately called her...."excuse me ma what is the money for?" she said...."sorry boy, maybe it's small, wait a minute".... another alert #2million, another alert #3million and another alert 5million and another alert..... on and on…so u are still reading, u wasted your time to read my experience with sugar mummy...
come and do your worst.... I dey Lagos now and on my way to Abuja, from there I will enter Sambisa forest....u are still reading....who are you?

Lol...please oo...just for laugh...

http://igbobia.com/?q=nollywood-actor-and-producer-mr-china-shares-his-hilarious-experience-with-a-sugar-mummy.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Actor And Producer, Mr China Shares His Hilarious Experience With A Sugar Mummy by Radiohead6(f): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
cry smh
Re: Actor And Producer, Mr China Shares His Hilarious Experience With A Sugar Mummy by Rtopzy(f): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
OYO
Re: Actor And Producer, Mr China Shares His Hilarious Experience With A Sugar Mummy by jieta: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
haha
Re: Actor And Producer, Mr China Shares His Hilarious Experience With A Sugar Mummy by decatalyst(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2017

Re: Actor And Producer, Mr China Shares His Hilarious Experience With A Sugar Mummy by olayinks007(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Eeehn nice one nd if i catch u hmmm na drum i go use dat ur shining head. #Agbaya.
Re: Actor And Producer, Mr China Shares His Hilarious Experience With A Sugar Mummy by Youngadvocate(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
While you identify with the truths in the information and contents from this Moniker...don't forget the source is Igbobia.com...the Pan-Igbo forum that reveals real facts about and discusses the Igbo people.

Visit the forum, register and post news contents and helpful materials that are relevant to Ndi-Igbo. It is free for everyone.
The site was launched two months ago, and ever since, it has received massive positive response for the unique knowledge and hidden facts it springs.

Of course, anyone can register there...it is fast rising.

Umu-Igbo, ka anyi wue nke anyi

(1) (Reply)

Naijaloaded CEO “makinde Azeez” Ties The Knot With Long Time Girlfriend [photos] / There Guys You Can Only Pick One Out Of All / Wow!! Ray Hushpuppi Spends Over N2.3 Million Naira At A Night Club In Victoria I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.