Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

How To Renew Airtel Midnight Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Renew Airtel Midnight Plan (1101 Views)

Mtn's New Limit To The Midnight Plan / Airtel Midnight Browsing / Airtel Midnight Sub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Renew Airtel Midnight Plan by ehnok(m): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2017
I've read many articles stating that, Airtel midnight plan that goes for #25 is renewable. I've tried it countless times without success. The reply is always 'you have an active plan's. Pls fellow heavy 'downloaders', how can I renew this plan?
Re: How To Renew Airtel Midnight Plan by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 04, 2017
Its NOT renewable. You can only use it once a night
Re: How To Renew Airtel Midnight Plan by Babalegba(m): 12:48am On Apr 04, 2017
Get multiple sim cards

2 Likes

Re: How To Renew Airtel Midnight Plan by ninoconte(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Once I subscribed to this plan, I didn't finish it as I slept off. The following night, I tried to sub again and I got 'you are already active on this plan' I tried to browse and I was able to.....

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Pocket Wifi, Please Open / Infinix Hot Lite 5 / I Need An Andriod Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.