Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. (3732 Views)

Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Images Of Europeans Praying To Black Virgin Mary And Black Jesus / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Rossikk(m): 2:11am On Apr 04, 2017
While the rest of the Christian world, including Nigerians, are busy worshiping a white jesus invented by Europeans to deceive people and place themselves above other peoples, the Popes know the real deal, and know exactly whom to worship.

2 Likes

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Rossikk(m): 2:22am On Apr 04, 2017
SO, AFTER POSTING YOU TO GO AND WORSHIP A WHITE JESUS, THEY SECRETLY SNEAK INTO THEIR PRIVATE CHAPEL TO WORSHIP THE REAL BLACK JESUS.

KAI. THESE OYIBO PEOPLE AND SENSE. undecided

Are you sure that is not why most times our prayers go unanswered? Because we are praying to the wrong person! Meanwhile, the Pope and others in the know, pray to the real black Jesus and get their prayers answered daily!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Radiohead6(f): 2:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Black, White ,Red ,Brown
I don't think it matters the color Christ Came In , just get saved that's all that matters , your bleeping soul!!

1 Like

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Rossikk(m): 2:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Radiohead6:
Black, White ,Red ,Brown
I don't think it matters the color Christ Came In , just get saved that's all that matters , your bleeping soul!!

If it doesn't matter, why did they change his colour from black to white?

4 Likes

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Radiohead6(f): 2:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Rossikk:

If it doesn't matter, why did they change his colour from black to white?
"they" who did ?
Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Rossikk(m): 2:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Radiohead6:
"they" who did ?
Europeans.

2 Likes

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Radiohead6(f): 2:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Rossikk:

Europeans.
pfft ,how does it sound to you now?
Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Radiohead6(f): 2:57am On Apr 04, 2017
Rossikk:

Europeans.
Truth is we decided to give him what seemingly 'befitted a saviour' but then again we ended up here as it is now.
Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Rossikk(m): 3:04am On Apr 04, 2017
Radiohead6:
Truth is we decided to give him what seemingly 'befitted a saviour' but then again we ended up here as it is now.

You saying the colour black does not ''befit a saviour''?

Who is the ''we''?

2 Likes

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by JhimmySpark(m): 3:57am On Apr 04, 2017
Mek I find place sidon dey watch how dis argument go end....
Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by chiefolododo(m): 4:12am On Apr 04, 2017
Mr pope is not a Christian, he is a false prophet

1 Like

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by chinybelle(f): 5:21am On Apr 04, 2017
Picture of our Mother of perpetual succour carrying Jesus

Journalism is long dead.
Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by adorablepepple(f): 5:57am On Apr 04, 2017
undecided
Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by hopeforcharles(m): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2017
Rossikk:
SO, AFTER POSTING YOU TO GO AND WORSHIP A WHITE JESUS, THEY SECRETLY SNEAK INTO THEIR PRIVATE CHAPEL TO WORSHIP THE REAL JESUS.

KAI. THESE OYIBO PEOPLE AND SENSE. undecided

Are you sure that is not why most times our prayers go unanswered? Because we are praying to the wrong person! Meanwhile, the Pope and others in the know, pray to the real black Jesus and get their prayers answered daily!
You are super funny. lol

1 Like

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by plaetton: 7:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Radiohead6:
Black, White ,Red ,Brown

You don't think it matters?

Then do you think that anyone in the world would actually venerate a black skinned god or Saviour?
Even you would not.

The veneration of white-skinned gods and saviours is a deliberate brainfxxx .

2 Likes

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by plaetton: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2017
chiefolododo:
Mr pope is not a Christian, he is a false prophet
I suppose you have an idea what Christianity means?
A semi-primitive African ?
Big laugh. grin grin
Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by plaetton: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Rossikk:
While the rest of the Christian world, including Nigerians, are busy worshiping a white jesus invented by Europeans to deceive people and place themselves above other peoples, the Popes know the real deal, and know exactly whom to worship.

Lol.
Beat you to this anomaly quite a while ago. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2650317/hey-whats-going-here

1 Like

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Nbote(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2017
My broda, sense has flown from u... Jus sitback take ur pills and den think about d nonsense u copied from somewhere... Dat some ppl are even giving u hope by trying to argue it with u is even laughable.

1 Like

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2017
No one have evidence to show Jesus is dark or fair skin. No image was taken of him neither a drawing or sculpture was made
All these images are just false and doesn't represent my Father in any way
Exodus 20:4&5 gives a clearer understanding

1 Like

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Rossikk(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:
No one have evidence to show Jesus is dark or fair skin. No image was taken of him neither a drawing or sculpture was made
All these images are just false and doesn't represent my Father in any way
Exodus 20:4&5 gives a clearer understanding
The ancient Israelites were black people. Those in the know, such as the Pope, KNOW THAT. Hence they know that any saviour from that group would be black as well. It is you that needs to update ur knowledge, via research.

1 Like

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by MrPRevailer(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Isaiah 45:16 "They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion togetherthat aremakers of images.

Jesus, Apostle Peter and Paul did not pray before idols, with rosary, or mentioned Queen of Heaven. This is Idolatery.
REMEMBER!

"And false prophets shall arise and deceive many". Matthew 24.
BEWARE.

2 Likes

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Rossikk(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
MY ADVICE TO THOSE WHO HAVE GOTTEN NO RESPONSE TO THEIR PRAYERS IS SIMPLE. PRAY TO A BLACK JESUS. VISUALIZE THE BLACK JESUS AS YOU PRAY. SEE WHAT HAPPENS. cool IF THE POPE IS PRAYING TO A BLACK JESUS, THEN YOU MUST KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING THERE. A TOAD DOES NOT RUN AROUND IN THE DAYTIME FOR NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by An2elect2(f): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Black White Black white that's all Rossik knows.
So what are white people upto again? grin
Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Rossikk(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
An2elect2:
Black White Black white that's all Rossik knows.

So what are white people upto again? grin

Unlike you, who is white white white white white, which is all you know. From white Jesus to white Church, white peoples' lipstick, mascara, shoes, handbags, Brazilian hair, make-up etc. Don't you think you need folks like me around to help 'balance the equation'? wink

3 Likes

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by An2elect2(f): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Rossikk:

Unlike you, who is white white white white white, which is all you know. From white Jesus to white Church, white peoples' lipstick, mascara, shoes, handbags, Brazilian hair, make-up etc. Don't you think you need folks like me around to help 'balance the equation' ? wink
Yeah, you should do that in igbo for me grin
Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Rossikk(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
An2elect2:
Yeah, you should do that in igbo for me grin

Why exclude others from the discourse? Not everyone speaks Igbo na... cool
Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Rossikk(m): 3:19am On Apr 06, 2017
Nbote:
My broda, sense has flown from u... Jus sitback take ur pills and den think about d nonsense u copied from somewhere... Dat some ppl are even giving u hope by trying to argue it with u is even laughable.
Pardon?
Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by oaroloye(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
SHALOM!

Rossikk:

. REVELATION 2:8-9.

8. And unto the Angel
of THE CHURCH IN SMYRNA write;
"These things saith the first and the last,
which was dead, and is alive;
9. "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,
(but thou art rich)
and I know the blasphemy of them
which say they are Jews,
and are not,
but are the Synagogue of Satan.

It totally matters what colour people the REAL JEWS (a nickname of the Tribe of JUDAH) were.

WHITES do NOT do well in that climate.

White Converts to JUDAISM allegedly TOOK OVER the Religion, and ultimately ousted the BLACKS, selling them into TransAtlantic Slavery- the scale of which was vastly exaggerated, in order to hide the fact that most of the American Slaves CAME FROM the Americas.

The Ancient Egyptians were also Blacks, and had been able to reach the Americas on PAPYRUS BOATS- as proven by a man named THOR HEYERDAHL in 1947. But the Oyinbos have hijacked THEIR legacy, too, and have "WHITEWASHED" their History to say that WHITE people built the Pyramids and the Sphinx (whose nose was bashed off, to hide the fact that it was a NEGROID nose!)

Re: Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Is the pope wearing a jacket? grin

Does he wear other clothes? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions / T.b Joshua's Secrets / The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.