Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate (25357 Views)

How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support / Saraki Disbands President Buhari's Support Group In Senate.. / Buhari Support Organisation Headquarters Deserted Four Months After Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Opportunity to scam by die-hard scammers from that end. Don't derail Charlie Boy idea. Join "#OURMUMUDONDO " or get lost.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by Emassive(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2017
So so Protest and Groups everyday. Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by MountCliff: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2017
They are dancing to the gallery. Executives doesn't want the Legislature to exercise their mandate as enshrined in the Constitution. The same Executives want to gag the mouth of the Judiciary. Now our democracy is weeping, Nigerians are crying. Our problems are our Executives. No sync in the arms of government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by binsanni(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2017
gentlepraise:
Buhari Support Organisation (BSO), Enugu State chapter

MOD take this thread to joke section pls

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by Ruggedpen: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2017
sarrki:

The main terrorist is in kuje
Was AWOLOWO a terrorist when he was agitating for independent state of Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by durangokid: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2017
emi14:
This is hypocrisy of the highest degree. Fake group with fake intentions.very shameful act to Igbos because Buhari's stand against you is innate and irreversible.
What do you expect from the propagandist, the BMC, cunningly want you South East group to play propaganda, even Enugu for that matter, this is totally false, no sensible igbo man will support buhari especially that his hatred of Igbos has been confirmed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by LastSurvivor11: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2017
gentlepraise:
Buhari Support Organisation (BSO), Enugu State chapter

MOD take this thread to joke section pls

LAWMA section would be best.. trash

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by durangokid: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2017
sisisioge:
Well, the Senate has definitely ridiculed itself!
Please can you tell us how or is it because they don't want to support the president's impunity, when president buhari was appointing his kinsmen only in key positions in the country, the National assembly kept mute because at that initial time they wanted give buhari chance not to blame anybody for for his failure, now the National assembly is now using it to blackmail him, especially the case of Hamid Ali and the lopsided appointment appointment of RECs, so for them it's a game of power tussle, but the presidency made a mistake by trying to use EFCC to gag the National assembly when he knew he is a tribalist, knowing fully fell that they will use it against him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by sisisioge: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2017
durangokid:
Please can you tell us how or is it because they don't want to support the president's impunity, when president buhari was appointing his kinsmen only in key positions in the country, the National assembly kept mute because at that initial time they wanted give buhari chance not to blame anybody for for his failure, now the National assembly is now using it to blackmail him, especially the case of Hamid Ali and the lopsided appointment appointment of RECs, so for them it's a game of power tussle, but the presidency made a mistake by trying to use EFCC to gag the National assembly when he knew he is a tribalist, knowing fully fell that they will use it against him

I wish I could upload a legal advice from a SAN on this issue. Let me try...

It didn't go through.
Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2017
Jokers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2017
This government is funny.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by Jesusloveyou: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
How much are they being paid or about to be paid for this awkward mobilisation to d senate cuz i know d brothers from d east detest d dulllard but can only be motivated by d paper grin
you just confirm how you ipods always support corruption by paper.
So is better i am being pay to be against corruption than to being paid to support corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by Jesusloveyou: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2017
MountCliff:
They are dancing to the gallery. Executives doesn't want the Legislature to exercise their mandate as enshrined in the Constitution. The same Executives want to gag the mouth of the Judiciary. Now our democracy is weeping, Nigerians are crying. Our problems are our Executives. No sync in the arms of government.
is it not the duty of those criminals to confirm inec rec? Did buhari stop them from exercising their mandate, or what concern magu with inec rec?.
Ipods sef, always reason with their anus.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by chocho28: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Only Buhari has BMC and BSO? A performing President wouldn't need such groups! There's one JAJ over here in Port Harcourt, I think he should be the chairman of BMC Rivers State chapter

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by EricBloodAxe: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
[s]
Jesusloveyou:
you just confirm how you ipods always support corruption by paper.
So is better i am being pay to be against corruption than to being paid to support corruption.
[/s]

Trash!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by durangokid: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
sisisioge:

I wish I could upload a legal advice from a SAN on this issue. Let me try...
It didn't go through.
And what did legal advice say.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by themanderon: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
It's all about the money chico.... grin No be only buhari support

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by LANDLORD72: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Another joblesness.Go

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by sisisioge: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
durangokid:
And what did legal advice say.

It says a certain provision of the constitution allows him select someone in such office and the sub Constitution allows him seek approval from the senate. However, a particular part of the constitution allows him bypass them and just make his decision. Since those bunch appears grossly incompetent, I say he bypass.

Do not quote me again pls. My understanding of the matter isn't from a tribal angle. Thanks.
Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by Dare2Try(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
B.S.O I don see Una next topic pls
Re: Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate by durangokid: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
sisisioge:

It says a certain provision of the constitution allows him select someone in such office and the sub Constitution allows him seek approval from the senate. However, a particular part of the constitution allows him bypass them and just make his decision. Since those bunch appears grossly incompetent, I say he bypass.

Do not quote me again pls. My understanding of the matter isn't from a tribal angle. Thanks.
You wouldn't want to hear hear the truth that is why you are looking for excuse to run away, most of the appointments done by buhari was tribal, at that time he was using excuses of corruption to whatever appointment he was doing, disregarding the lay down civil service rules and federal character arrangements and agreements, are you saying you were not not aware of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Security Operatives After Ambush In Borno. Photos / Court Affirms Douye Diri As Bayelsa PDP Candidate, Timi Alaibe Loses / Buhari Meets Dbeibeh, Libyan Prime Minister In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.