Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

PRISON BREAK Is Back! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / PRISON BREAK Is Back! (3079 Views)

The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by skyhighweb(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2017
people writting prison break 5 deserve award already epi 2 make sense
Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by ekanDamie: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bashnigga:
Episode 2 has been released cheesy cheesy
Wow....cant wait for the sweet escape come episode 3 cheesy cheesy wink
waaawuuuu. aswear I wish they can just upload all d seasons at once.
did u see d massive downloads on TV series? for just one episode? it was more than the entire season views for some series.
Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by Geedhey(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
there's a YouTube channel that airs the episodes live 24/7 currently airing s5e2 until Monday when the next episode is aired
Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by SuccyJ(f): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pls where's the link for episode 2.
And is there no way to watch the whole thing at once sef? Who has the producers no. lol.
Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by Bashnigga(m): 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
ekanDamie:

waaawuuuu. aswear I wish they can just upload all d seasons at once.
did u see d massive downloads on TV series? for just one episode? it was more than the entire season views for some series.
Wat do u expect ? It's been 8 yrs since season 4, everyone has missed prison break....imagine the joy alone u'd feel wen u realise Scofield was never dead cheesy
Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by ekanDamie: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Geedhey:
there's a YouTube channel that airs the episodes live 24/7 currently airing s5e2 until Monday when the next episode is aired
what are you saying? how can a series b aired 24/7. then d whole 9 episodes will be totally aired in less than a week.
Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by Whatamidoinghere(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2017
ekanDamie:

what are you saying? how can a series b aired 24/7. then d whole 9 episodes will be totally aired in less than a week.
grin grin grin

The guy no know say it's copyright, those ones on YouTube are just looking for traffic. Combination of trailers, they will now say it's Episode blahhh blahhh blahhh grin grin
Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by ekanDamie: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

grin grin grin

The guy no know say it's copyright, those ones on YouTube are just looking for traffic. Combination of trailers, they will now say it's Episode blahhh blahhh blahhh grin grin
lol. but mehn. what is Scofield upto now again.
did he really wipe out his data for 7yrs impersonating Kenis otus so he can free that jihad man?
Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by Geedhey(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
ekanDamie:

They air the same episode 24/7 for a week until the next week when te episode is shown. check the channel prison break 2017 on YouTube to confirm yourself.
the channel has just been taken down.
Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by ekanDamie: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geedhey:
They air the same episode 24/7 for a week until the next week when te episode is shown. check the channel prison break 2017 on YouTube to confirm yourself.
the channel has just been taken down.
I thought u ment a continuous show for 24/7
copyright infringement it would be taken down just as u said
Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
ekanDamie:

lol. but mehn. what is Scofield upto now again.
did he really wipe out his data for 7yrs impersonating Kenis otus so he can free that jihad man?
He knows what he's doing, let's just wait and follow grin

All I know is, he was just pretending as if he doesn't know his Brother, if you notice when he was going down the stairs, he actually closed his eyes like "I just have to do this according to my plans" but, to think of it.

Tbag might know about Scofield's breakout from where he was buried, IMO

Let's see how it goes sha...
Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
ekanDamie:

I thought u ment a continuous show for 24/7
copyright infringement it would be taken down just as u said
Exactly, there was one YouTube channel that do upload every episodes of Jenifa's Diary, where I do download them. Later I found out that, the channel was taken down.

Anything "Copyright" don't joke around with it.

It's just like you giving out their videos for FREE, which they spent huge amount of money on.
Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by Yonce(f): 12:10am On Apr 14, 2017
Is there an official thread for the new season cause there's so much to talk about
Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Yonce:

Is there an official thread for the new season cause there's so much to talk about
Here, I think

https://www.nairaland.com/3569089/prison-break-season-5-24
Re: PRISON BREAK Is Back! by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:41am On Apr 14, 2017
"he was like a storm, appearing suddenly out of a clear blue sky and then disappeared just as quickly." "but the storms, they can come back, cant they?"

And now, the Pizza man delivered a paper flower, I'm so excited grin

"Hide Everyone, Storm is coming"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Games Of Thrones Season 7 / Naija Comedy / Movie/tv Series Audition Notice In Abuja/kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.