Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed (45797 Views)

Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Osaze Odemwingie Says 70% Of African Players Use Juju / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by dee02(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
comos:
he should have gone to China

You think he can just go anywhere he wants?!
Fuc...ktard, it doesnt work like that !!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by DeRay98(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Flamzey00:
No b odewinge score d winning goal against Egypt via World Cup qualification 1984.

1984? shocked. O boy where you watch that match?
Osaze was a year old baby in 1984. In 1994, he was in academy. He made played his first match for super eagles in 2002 when he was with Bendel Insurance of Benin.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by DeRay98(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
greenhulk:

Dude is already 35, and for an African we know when they say 35 it actually means 40+. I don't think even any club in china wants him.

Your assertion doesn't apply to all Africans, Osazee was born abroad and started his academy training there in Uzbekistan his mother's country. So, he age is real.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by yewawa: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Indonesia?......Osaze u fall my hand.....
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
DeRay98:

Your assertion doesn't apply to all Africans, Osazee was born abroad and started his academy training there in Uzbekistan his mother's country. So, he age is real.

Even if his age is real, there are not too many 35 yrs old playing top class football.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by alhajiwada(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MykOnyxo:
Why e no go look downcast when him know how many Nigerians Indonesia done behead!... the dude be like God, I hope say this people sabi different between gaari and cocaine oo,, make dem no come behead mi cos I carry garri come training cos dem go think say na cocaine:
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by Kobicove(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
You can't plat top flight football forever undecided
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by wink2015(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
I am wondering why Peter Odemwengie did not consider the option of going to China to play football

China is now the goldmine for African players

Although age is fast telling on him but China would have been a better option as that is where the likes of Mikel Obi is right now!
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by raphade: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
why not China, to make your own money like John Mikel
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by jbl007(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
TPAND:
Odewinge used to be my icon in Nigerian sports, sad how his career plummeted to a near ground zero. This guy was so profilic. I remember watching him at the hawthorns. A joy to watch with his dribbling skills and finesse
"PROFILIC"
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by TPAND(f): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
jbl007:
"PROFILIC"
you don't know the meaning of that word or you have a problem with it? Which is your problem
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by DeRay98(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
greenhulk:

Even if his age is real, there are not too many 35 yrs old playing top class football.

Are you aware that the difference between those 30+ still playing and those not playing is history of injuries?
Are there not 20+ who are forced to retire early due to injuries?
Osazee was forced out of stokes and other EPL teams refused him because of the injuries he suffered last.
He hasn't played in the last 2and half or 3yrs which means no income and probably paid his last med bills from his pocket.
He's probably just trying to find some retirement bonus in a less strenuous league before his legs finally quits on him.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
DeRay98:

Are you aware that the difference between those 30+ still playing and those not playing is history of injuries?
Are there not 20+ who are forced to retire early due to injuries?
Osazee was forced out of stokes and other EPL teams refused him because of the injuries he suffered last.
He hasn't played in the last 2and half or 3yrs which means no income and probably paid his last med bills from his pocket.
He's probably just trying to find some retirement bonus in a less strenuous league before his legs finally quits on him.

So what's the difference between what u said and what I said?
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by DeRay98(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=greenhulk post=55262863]

So what's the difference between what u said and what I
Sorry, i miss understood you.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by brugge007(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
u think? when about 10 million Indonesian Rupiah is just 230k
abbeyoye2001:
too much money
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by LordOfNaira: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
One of the finest Super Eagles' forwards I have ever seen. He was also very tireless on the pitch.

I wish him the best of luck!!!
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
The dude career is over.... Dam it
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by jbl007(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2017
TPAND:
you don't know the meaning of that word or you have a problem with it? Which is your problem
Uncle,, the word is 'proLIFIC' not 'proFILIC'.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by TPAND(f): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
jbl007:
Uncle,, the word is 'proLIFIC' not 'proFILIC'.
Jeez GrowUp!
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by Rosskii: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
DeRay98:

People abroad don't falsify their age? Only Africans do, correct? Ignorant, stupid dummy.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by Nickizoe(f): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
TPAND:
Odewinge used to be my icon in Nigerian sports, sad how his career plummeted to a near ground zero. This guy was so profilic. I remember watching him at the hawthorns. A joy to watch with his dribbling skills and finesse
me too ..whatever is going on in his mind..God knows. don't know why they keep droping their national league. is just a lesson for others..
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by Nickizoe(f): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Rosskii:
People abroad don't falsify their age? Only Africans do, correct? Ignorant, stupid dummy.
.I keep telling them that white falsify their age too buh we end up arguing....almost many Africans don't believe that white alter their ages....they keep saying their whether makes them look older than their age.... I don argue tire with then ooh.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by DeRay98(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Rosskii:

Why are you crying now? Who beat you?
Frustrated soul, go, get job and find something useful to with your life. Osazee is made for life. angry
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by jbl007(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
TPAND:
Jeez GrowUp!
Just take the correction and swerve. People like u neva learn.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by Cassidy92: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello guys today's game are available call me for fixed match 600 and 350 odds no chances to loose just with one sure game your bills are settle call me or whatsapp me on 09037928456 don't miss the week matches on bet9ja/naira bet, winning is our priority stake and make millions with us
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by TPAND(f): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
jbl007:
Just take the correction and swerve. People like u neva learn.
how old are you? You sound annoyingly juvenile. Nairaland is not your class and folks here are not your classmate.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
TPAND:
how old are you? You sound annoyingly juvenile. Nairaland is not your class and folks here are not your classmate.
Sis it's OK na. E jo
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by jbl007(m): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
TPAND:
I'll rather not exchange words with you...You are unrepentantly dumb.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by TPAND(f): 4:56am On Apr 12, 2017
jbl007:
I'll rather not exchange words with you...You are unrepentantly dumb.
You correct a typo and you feel fly like you founded Nairaland. You should have your head examined
Re: Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed by Nobody: 7:10am On May 31, 2017
Lol
Flamzey00:
No b odewinge score d winning goal against Egypt via World Cup qualification 1984.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ghanaian Man Who Said Anthony Joshua Is From Ghana / Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season / 2014 Commonwealth Games Schedule: Okagbare Wins 100m Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.