Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) (5067 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Meet Tasha the black American lady that looks exactly like Mercy Johnson +pic / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by Ovokoo: 7:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Basically, Mercy johnson shared a picture she took with her friend, Queen Nwokoye and Nigerian instagram couldn't have any of it. They came for Queen.

http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerians-come-queen-nwokoye-wore-pictured/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2017
so because she didn't wear a tight fitting dress to reveal her hip and breast she now look trashy. Jobless people everywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by mexxmoney: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2017
All this slay queens and kings no go let person hear word. Is she under any obligation to dress to please you? Is it until she wears all those rubbish, body parts enhancing, padded dresses that your fake ass yeyebrities wear that she would be properly dressed. Make una no go mind una business. Immature kids with empty brains

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by tahoe(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2017
aunty open your mouth and take small chin chin make you fat

4 Likes

Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by poshestmina(f): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2017
Both of them held their breathe ...lol .by force flat tommy.

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by stanway(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2017
queen nwokoye lost her curves,,,even if mercy johnson tire blanket her killer curves will still be visible to the blind
Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by skarz: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2017
chai she looks like the fish we usually draw back in kg
Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by Came: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
People way dey say mercy don born still look sexy, una no how many children queen don born, because say queen no dey carry her family come outside una dey talk.
Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by mrsfavour(f): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mercy originally have good curves ,but I think she is wearing waist trainer here, but Queen is not. they both have kids though but Queen have to brush up more.
Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by Jodha(f): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
See as them attack the babe.. Naija people which way grin grin grin

But mercy Johnson wicked.. She posted a pics which she looked good. . And Queen was not properly prepared for the picture.. The posture was asif she get hunch back.. undecided.. And her hand.. Be like say she wan do piss sign.. Before dem snap the picture quick... Quick...

If I be queen. I'll tell mercy to remove the picture quick.. Quick.. That..

I won't take this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by crackhouse(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Maybe she was trying to adjust for the shot when the photographer took it.
Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by Tazdroid(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
tahoe:
aunty open your mouth and take small chin chin make you fat

Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by Tazdroid(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
poshestmina:
Both of them held their breathe ...lol .by force flat tommy.
so u were there when they held their breath?

Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Looks like a man
Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by edudguy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Why dem they bash Queen?.... Is it their dress... Is it their wear.... Naija and over sabi
Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jodha:
See as them attack the babe.. Naija people which way grin grin grin

But mercy Johnson wicked.. She posted a pics which she looked good. . And Queen was not properly prepared for the picture.. The posture was asif she get hunch back.. undecided.. And her hand.. Be like say she wan do piss sign.. Before dem snap the picture quick... Quick...

If I be queen. I'll tell mercy to remove the picture quick.. Quick.. That..

I won't take this..
hahaha you're so funny. I used to do that with my friend back in the days.....like take that shit down now quick.

And they even have the nerve to tag you in it. Hahah.
Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by Jodha(f): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Rokia2:
hahaha you're so funny. I used to do that with my friend back in the days.....like take that shit down now quick.

And they even have the nerve to tag you in it. Hahah.

I'm most guilty of that offense grin grin
Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by Azeequeen(f): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nigerians too like to dey react,is it their picture?
Life of a star
Re: Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
I no go lie when I saw the picture even I was like WTH is Queen Nwokoye wearing? that wig needs a good wash, allow to air dry and apply some good heat protectant on the hair and then some nice curls and leave to set for at least 5 hours before combing/brushing...give the hair some bounce and for freak sake, use a nice healthy hair glue to place the wig in the right place.

Sorry I am in my wig mode grin

The dress on Queen though, seriously ki lo de undecided I swear she used to have killer curves.....where did they all go?

(1) (Reply)

The Top Richest Men In Imo State / I Need To Meet With Psquare. / Mike Tyson, Mohammed Alli,larry Holmes Attend Joe Frazier's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.