Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Jobs In Dubia: Fake Or Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Dubia: Fake Or Real? (608 Views)

Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well / Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? / Pls Is This A Scam Interview Or Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Dubia: Fake Or Real? by standollars: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Morning good friends,

I need your candid and honest advice on this recruitment portal called jobsindubai.

Has anyone ever succeeded in getting jobs in Dubai through them? Yesterday they called one of my friends asking him to update his profile, upload a recent cv in their website and pay an activation fee of Canadian $92(refundable if within six months he doesn't gets job)) for him to be linked to companies seeking for his service.

He was also told that if successful, accommodation and visa will be provided by the company who needs his service.

Please I wanna ask how genuine this is and if there's anyone in this community who has succeeded in getting a job via their process.

Anticipating your responses...
Re: Jobs In Dubia: Fake Or Real? by akanji4good(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2017
Tell them to pay the $92 for you, that when you collect your first salary, you will double it for them.
In short, they are yahoo yahoo boys. I was once a vitctim.
But, if you still go ahead to pay, o boy, na sara money o. Na OYO you dey o
Re: Jobs In Dubia: Fake Or Real? by standollars: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
akanji4good:
Tell them to pay the $92 for you, that when you collect your first salary, you will double it for them.
In short, they are yahoo yahoo boys. I was once a vitctim.
But, if you still go ahead to pay, o boy, na sara money o. Na OYO you dey o

Guy, if this is false, this guys good... They called and a female voice with Asian accent spoke to him! I listened all through mehnnn... Funny enough, they called with a naija number! I just began to wonder why on earth this people would use a Nigerian number if they I claim to stay outside(my assumption sha)

This guys have hammered if this is false... Go to their sponsored page on facebook and instagram and see the number of people worldwide jumping into this job offer...

Na wah oooo... Their website even looks professionally built. God dey sha

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture Economic Job / Internship Training - Geology / Account Officer (female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.