Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Why Keystone Bank may still finally fold up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Keystone Bank may still finally fold up (894 Views)

Keystone Bank Past Questions And Answers (latest/updated Version) / As Keystone Bank Decides To Go Digital / PHOTO NEWS: CIBN Accredits Keystone Bank Training Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Keystone Bank may still finally fold up by JimD(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2017
So I got a message on Sunday, not an alert but a bank statement that 20,900 had just entered my keystone account which was forcefully mandated on me by NYSC. Got this on Sunday, frantically waited for Monday to come and I rushed to Ado Ekiti to get my ATM, the only place where Keystone bank existed in the whole of Ekiti. Alas, it was a nightmare.

The place was an unkempt small building with almost nonexistent security personnel. I remembered going to First Bank branch in Ibadan and being greeted like a king even from the gate. But here they look at you with suspicion. The viewpoint is it that this person is here to steal? I don't understand. No customer relationship.

Got inside the bank and it was a disaster. Seeing the banker's faces was enough to tell you that this was a bad deal. Long faces from the bankers, no AC, People scattered everywhere looking frustrated, very low customer relationship, only one customer care personnel attending to like 20, looking really tired and unhappy. So you wonder why this bank is stagnant?

Value begets money. No wonder why this bank keeps going bankrupt and travelling from hand to hand. If they offer this much level of poor services, they can't compete. Even though I couldn't collect my money and it's a shame because NYSC colluding with keystone to force banks on us is an infringement of our right to a 'personal' bank account, an infringement of our right to personal liberty according to chapter 4 section 32 of the Nigerian constitution.

But my main bone of contention is that keystone bank needs to step up or fold up and I hope the new keystone bank managing director sees this.
Re: Why Keystone Bank may still finally fold up by JimD(m): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2017
I just like this pic

(1) (Reply)

Just In! Former Attorney General, Dr. Onagoruwa Dies / Norwegian Side, Lillestroam Land Nigerian Starlet, Moses Ebiye / Etisalat Please Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.