Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Soon Will This World End? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Soon Will This World End? (1237 Views)

Would The World End This September ? / How Will The World End? / Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Soon Will This World End? by aylala2002(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2007
[center]Children of God, for over 2000 years after the death of our Lord Jesus Christ, he promised to come back soon. Pls how soon do u think he'd come back. Between one year after his death and now, I think we are hedging closer to his return more than eva before. People are doubting if he'll eva return, they claim this world is from generation to generation, world witout end. Is there anything like rapture? How prepared are u guys? Wat criteria do u think God'll use to pick his saints on the last day? Works? or just morals, or gud heart, [/center]
Re: How Soon Will This World End? by Free(f): 6:06am On Feb 09, 2007
I hope he comes sooon

cuz am ready 2 gerrout of herr
grin grin
Re: How Soon Will This World End? by jiddah: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2007
the end of the world is very near because according to the holy Quran all the signs that xtrise it have indeed been coming thru.so are u ready?distance has been conquered,women singers are more,greed is all over,homosexuality is on the increase,all sort of absurdities just a few more to the end time.[color=#000099][/color][color=#990000 cool
Re: How Soon Will This World End? by Echidime(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2007
The present moment is never involved in thinking. Whenever you think, you must be thinking of something from the past or something in the future. You spend very little time in the present moment. Reality exists only in the present moment. Therefore you spend very little time in reality. -
Re: How Soon Will This World End? by lewa(m): 5:19am On Feb 11, 2007
Very soon don't worry!Hope your affairs are in order? wink
Re: How Soon Will This World End? by macalurs(m): 2:15am On Sep 26, 2007
tomorrow never dies does it?
Re: How Soon Will This World End? by Dios(f): 2:28am On Sep 26, 2007
I notice that it's only folks in Nigeria who always bring up this crazy question. undecided\

The jew ain't coming anytime soon or ever to save you, save yourselves from the likes of Alams, IBB etc and you'll start to find heaven in your existence.
Re: How Soon Will This World End? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2007
dont be confused dude, the world will end only after al the biblical prophesies have been fulfilled, remember, "though heaven and earth may fail, not a jot of my word will go unfulfilled"
Re: How Soon Will This World End? by tudor(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2009
Over 2000 years and still counting,

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor's wife Is Blaming Me For Not Bringing My Late Mother To Church. / Miracles Are Still Real:true Life Story Of Suwimon Panyangarm A Living Testimony / Some Religious People Are Afraid Of Atheist because Of Their Actions Towards Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.