Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) (30877 Views)

Writing Jamb At Age 25. / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nuel25846:

I did my registration at one of the approved cyber cafe,it is located in surulere.....Knowledge ware technologies,87,Itire road,Ojuelegba,Lagos.
Bleep go to knowledge wares and I bet you will curse the day u step foot there..
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by koolaid87: 3:17am On Apr 05, 2017
I feel your pain Hommies. Overwhelmed by an acute nolstagia of those good old days when we were struggling with jamb. It ended in praise. Did it 4 times though.

It is well with y'll
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by EncephalonPikin(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Nuel25846(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
besto50:

Bleep go to knowledge wares and I bet you will curse the day u step foot there..
maybe u went at the wrong time..I did mine on the 22nd of march....the population wasn't much then,It took less than 4 hours.
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by mikolo80: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
ekems2017:
Only in a country like Nigeria that this can happen. See how innoncent youths are suffering with their own money.
We have gone back to the year 1997 when we queued up for 12hrs to get jamb form.

Old age is affecting everything in Nigeria
they're not innocent. they didn't cry properly so their parents will vote with sense
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by mikolo80: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
sabi99:
Make God help ds qwan3 abeg or if he(God) wants this country to break up for good he should do it so that pple will stop suffering in ds country. Lord lugard and His girlfriend shaw, I still dey blame una.
is it lLord lugard that sold his inheritance for salt and mirror
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by mikolo80: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Punctual:
Struggling to register for jamb

struggle to pass..after passing,

struggling continues in higer instituition

struggling to secure a reasonable job too..
Everything in this nigeria is jst struggling and struggling...stupid country no sense!
you gree enter farm
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by mikolo80: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
mystmoze:
am sure some of them their, parents voted for change....enjoy it while it last
nope they voted for PDP for 16 years
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by rhektor(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
NLProblemChild:
no pls, dnt quote me for nonsense quest. The closin date is approaching fast

You should learn how to interact with people. Your anonymity online does not mean that you can be rude to orders without being treated like dung that you are
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by sabi99(m): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
mikolo80:
is it lLord lugard that sold his inheritance for salt and mirror
lolssss. Abeg I no geh ur time now.
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by NLProblemChild(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
rhektor:

You should learn how to interact with people. Your anonymity online does not mean that you can be rude to orders without being treated like dung that you are
ok sorrry
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by mikolo80: 5:13am On Apr 06, 2017
sabi99:
lolssss. Abeg I no geh ur time now.
aka you no get argument. no mouth to talk. you know I'm right.
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by sabi99(m): 6:29am On Apr 06, 2017
mikolo80:
aka you no get argument. no mouth to talk. you know I'm right.
I have a handful of evidences to back myself up with just that I was very busy ystday.
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by mikolo80: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
sabi99:
I have a handful of evidences to back myself up with just that I was very busy ystday.
less have it. if you can PROVE me wrong with FACTS I will humbly concede.
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by sabi99(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
mikolo80:
less have it. if you can PROVE me wrong with FACTS I will humbly concede.
ok, then. I will geh back to u soon.
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by mikolo80: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
sabi99:
ok, then. I will geh back to u soon.
whenever you're ready

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors / Faruq Gbolahan Yusuf Loses US University Scholarship Due To Lack Of Money