Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together (1091 Views)

Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / Man Steals N1.7m Hospital’s Microscope, Sells It For N5,000 In Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by winkmart: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2017
foolish nd illiterate northerners @ it Again

Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by Jabioro: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2017
What is their concerned, what their is business with that ....wetin be their problems.. haba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by sarrki(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2017
We should all imbibe religious tolerance

I don't see why it will be an issue

Everyone will account for his deed
Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by sod09(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2017
too much na.... animals full this north o

fucking illiterate savages.
but d corpers sef no try o, leaving together wen dem never marry for a Sharia state.
Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by cktheluckyman: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2017
Lalasticlala,Linda ikeji etc please do the needful
Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by myright: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2017
front page please. the world must see this
Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by cktheluckyman: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2017
sarrki:
We should all imbibe religious tolerance

I don't see why it will be an issue

Everyone will account for his deed
You don't see why it should be an issue? Because the thumb does not belong to your sister? This is even beyond BMC support. You are just wicked and no different from the perpetrators

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by sanchez4eva: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Hm
Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by TippyTop(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Buhari and his people are so backward.

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by Alisegun(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by NeeKlaus: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2017
This is why I can never have any affiliation whatsoever with these Muslims. Their religious priorities are warped, beliefs are twisted.

And don't quote me, screaming some useless "Racist" shït... Tell me, what normal person (or group of people) will carry out such actions based on religion??

These guys should learn Religious Tolerance before it sparks an unending Jihad. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by adorablepepple(f): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2017
This hausa people are just bunch of hypocrites, they do worse, when I mean worse they do worse.

However, when you find yourself in this kind of location you just have to conform so you don't become a victim,because the next thing you will hear is sharia law is against cohabiting
Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by CarlosTheJackal: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2017
One Idiot from Benue will come here to remind us their tribe

3 Likes

Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by obongtunji: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2017
It is a big lie. Why do we like propagating lies?
Hoodlums attacked a particular house around 1am and there are four corp members sharing two rooms, two others people are staying in another room making six people in all.

When they gained access into the house they started using cutlasses and sticks on anyone at sight in the process the lady's finger was chopped off and the guy engaged them in a fight, he was also axed on the head but luckily for him he over powered one of them and collected his cutlass and the hoodlums took off.

Please know that the two people injured are mot corp members, i repeat the two people injured are not corp members.
Please the general public should debunk that fake news that extremist chopped off corp members finger. I'm in the picture of what happened. The people injured are well known to me and we were in the hospital with the two of them throughout yesterday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by agadez007(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2017
They will never push this to front page,if it was about Drug pushing now,fiiiiiiiiiiiiiian e don enter front page even with one comment

because its their hausa/fulani ogas

ban me again,its sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by agadez007(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2017
obongtunji:
Hoodlums attacked a particular house around 1am and there are four corp members sharing two rooms, two others people are staying in another room making six people in all.

When they gained access into the house they started using cutlasses and sticks on anyone at sight in the process the lady's finger was chopped off and the guy engaged them in a fight, he was also axed on the head but luckily for him he over powered one of them and collected his cutlass and the hoodlums took off.

Please know that the two people injured are mot corp members, i repeat the two people injured are not corp members.
Please the general public should debunk that fake news that extremist chopped off corp members finger. I'm in the picture of what happened. The people injured are well known to me and we were in the hospital with the two of them throughout yesterday.

Are you Yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by obongtunji: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2017
agadez007:
Are you Yoruba?

Check my username
Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by sou1p1an0(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2017
lord luggard are u seeing dir rubbish u caused? buh marrying kids is not bad to these hypocrites
Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by Justuceleague2: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
I hope they make arrests for this, Nigeria belongs everybody regardless of ethnicity and religious views no one is above the law

Northerners are going too far I hope there won't be reprisals in other regions of the country
Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by Amoto94(m): 6:52am On Apr 05, 2017
obongtunji:

Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by annnikky(f): 7:04am On Apr 05, 2017
obongtunji:

R u a Corper in that state?
Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by obongtunji: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2017
annnikky:

R u a Corper in that state?
No, but i live in Katsina, the lady involved is my unit member in Church, i was with them after the incidence, took them to hospital and to police station for statement
Re: Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together by annnikky(f): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2017
obongtunji:

No, but i live in Katsina, the lady involved is my unit member in Church, i was with them after the incidence, took them to hospital and to police station for statement
Ok sad eyha.. So sori for her

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers In Police Uniform Caught In Ibillo, Edo State / Nigerian National Arrested For Selling Drugs In Mumbai, India / This Is For Reasons Why I Don't Blame Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.