Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing (2518 Views)

4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k / How To Choose A Smartphone That Is Smart For You / Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Ahdeh: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2017
It has unsurprisingly become a norm to want to use a smartphone in this millennial age. It is almost a crime to use a phone that isn't SMART. And the common use of these phones is obvious, chatting heavily with the various social media apps available or taking a selfie or barely making calls; nothing more.
Apart from these functions, your phone provides you several others that aren't so known about or people don't just deem them useful.

What are the five glaring ones?
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Ahdeh: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2017
It is surprising many people don't know they have a mobile office suite on their smartphone... Even if theu know, not many use it may be due to laziness or the love of chatting and video calling has dominated the use of smartphones

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Ahdeh: 10:20am On Apr 04, 2017
With your smartphone, you can type has much documents as you want given you have ntge mobile MS Word mobile application or WPS OFFICE...
But to enjoy typing on your smartphone, there is the dire need to own a big screen inches phone of 5.5 or even 6.0. The question is now, which brand of phones provides me this?
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Nobleeee(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Ahdeh:
With your smartphone, you can type has much documents as you want given you have ntge mobile MS Word mobile application or WPS OFFICE...
But to enjoy typing on your smartphone, there is the dire need to own a big screen inches phone of 5.5 or even 6.0. The question is now, which brand of phones provides me this?
It's an Infinix phone for sure, no bias
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Nobleeee(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2017
You have Infinix note with a screen size of 5.5, Note 2 & 3 with a screen size of 6.0, Zero 4, Hot S, Hot 4 and Hot 4 Lte both 5.5 inches... Just to name a few bro
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Ladetunji(f): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
You can speak any language with your phone but most people don't
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Ladetunji(f): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2017
Smartphones are actually pocket computers, unending functions.
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Godismysaviour(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2017
TECNO Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4, Y5 & Y6 can as well type efficiently with WPS office.

MINE'S Y2 AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Sandyyyyy: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Record your will lol
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Ladetunji(f): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Godismysaviour:

Awon ti techno
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Hobbs: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ahdeh:

What other features, aside this, I guess people type with their phones now, and the ones that don't are just being lazy about it
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Hobbs: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Godismysaviour:

Seriously I've used the Y2, and the touch experience is not as exciting as the note series, the UI is likely not going to entice you to perform such activities on the phone, it doesn't have a large screen equipped for typing either
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Ladetunji(f): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hobbs:

Seriously I've used the Y2, and the touch experience is not as exciting as the note series, the UI is likely not going to entice you to perform such activities on the phone, it doesn't have a large screen equipped for typing either
Finally, was thinking maybe its the abroad Y2 he/she is talking about. Infinix all the way especially hot 4
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Cashio(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2017
What other things aside typing
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by kogbaski99: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ahdeh:

Tecno brand provides this
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hobbs:

What other features, aside this, I guess people type with their phones now, and the ones that don't are just being lazy about it
typing with phone is a waste of time... prefer PC when I have serious typing to do..
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Rick9(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Typing on fone is a time waster
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by Rick9(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
are you the one that created that logo on your dp?

Yes I did.
Re: 5 Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone That You Aren't Doing by UnbanEbenezar: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Rick9:

Yes I did.
mehn the thing over Make sense oh. you use mock-up and Photoshop abi?

(1) (Reply)

Realme 3 Pro Price In Nigeria, Features, Specs / Tecno Pouvoir 3 For Sell / Clean Iphone X 64GB (used) Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.