Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

See Who May Upset Chelsea In The Premier League Title Race - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Who May Upset Chelsea In The Premier League Title Race (403 Views)

Lyon Beat Wolfsburg, Clinch Record Women's Champions League Title / Raheem Sterling Partying Hard, Rocks Lady Despite Man City Title Race (Video) / Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Who May Upset Chelsea In The Premier League Title Race by Donraqh(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2017
See who may upset Chelsea in Premiere League title race
written by Skyesocc April 4, 2017

Chelsea could be in the thick heart of pressure, given to the lose against Palace last weekend, See who may upset Chelsea in Premiere League title race according to Garry Neville and Jammie Carragha.

It is almost impossible to conceive that Chelsea would go ahead to lift the Premiere League title without dropping a single point.

Chelsea on Saturday suffered a shock lose to Crystal Palace, with Tottenham Spurs winning away in Burnley, the lead points have been narrowed down to seven.

Manchester City drew at Emirates with Arsenal, still have a game to spare.

Neville and Carragha believed that Spurs are in best position to put pressure on the run away leaders. According to Neville,

“It was almost inconceivable to think that Chelsea were going to go the whole season without dropping a point.”

“They will drop more points before the end of the season, there’s no doubt about that because they have some tough fixtures coming up, but can the others capitalize and are they capable of going on the run required to be able to catch them.

Read:Antonio Conte has warned Chelsea stars ahead of EPL second round

” It has got to happen quickly because with Chelsea’s next few fixtures, you would think that something significant would have to happen, and there may be the others could mount a challenge. Tottenham probably the best placed.

“I love the job Mauricio Pochettinho does. I love the team and the way they play and there budgets are no where near what the others budgets are at the top of the league.

” I’d love to see them challenge Chelsea and push them to the line, but I’m not quite sure they will, I think they are too far away.

“Tottenham have still got to play some tough games as well in the next few weeks, with the likes of Manchester United and Arsenal, so you can’t think they are going to win every single game.”

“Spurs can do like they did with Leicester City last season, is put that pressure on, every time they ask a question of Leicester last season they answered it, and you feel looking at Chelsea with the manager and players they have, they will answer these questions.”

Next for Chelsea is Manchester City visit to the bridge on Wednesday night, Chelsea won the first leg last year at the Etihad stadium, can Chelsea maintain the seven points lead further against City? That is left to be seen.

Read:Palace edge Chelsea 2-1 as Manchester United endured a frustrating weekend against West Brom

See who may upset Chelsea in Premiere League title race

Check:[i][/i]www.skyesoccer.com for more related soccer news

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Antonio Conte Wants Andre Pirlo As Chelsea's Assistant Coach / I’m Not Here To Waste My Time – Ibrahimovic Tells Manchester United / Stoke City Vs Liverpool : Match Preview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.