Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Waec Combining Question And Answer In One Booklet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Combining Question And Answer In One Booklet (414 Views)

WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out / How To Know The Correct Answer In Jamb- A Must Read! / JAMB UTME Sweet Sixteen Questions and Answer from all Chapters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waec Combining Question And Answer In One Booklet by jarmy: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2017
I was surprise to learn that in WAEC 2017 examination(Fmaths), the questions where written in the answer booklet, spaces where created for students to attempt the compulsory questions. What this means is that students must not exceed the space provided for in a particular question.

This move by WAEC was not communicated to any school that i know. I wonder why this is so!

Example:

1. Solve the equation 2x2 + 4x - 5 = 0
''
Please educate your students on this new development.

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Why Federal Polytechnic Oko Students Find It Hard To Make Sentenc / Teaching As A Profession / Police Arrests Three Lecturers In Ambrose Ali University For Alleged Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.