Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan (36121 Views)

Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers / Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2017

[img]https://4.bp..com/-P2n2YO8H5VM/V_ocILSImpI/AAAAAAACovc/_qu-jZP8q_Q7lw64qutYGD7bHuzl_l29gCLcB/s1600/unnamed%2B%25283%2529.jpg[/img]

As the countdown continues to the much anticipated finals of the Big brother Naija, tension and anxiety tend to have enveloped Nigerians and the housemate fans. The latest is the rumours of Bisola allegedly not been an indigene of Bayalsa state. This is coming with regards to several billboards of the talented housemate in the streets of Yenagoa and other parts of the state.

Fans are wondering why such support from from Bayalsa state when she was allegedly rumoured of not been from the state. Though, her cousins and popular showbiz twins, the Mamuzee have come out strongly to discard such claims as they confirmed that she is from Bayalsa state‎. According to them " we were surprised to see on social media that our cousin Bisola is not from Bayalsa, this information is not only misleading but a culculated attempt to distract her fans and supporters from voting for her.... she can not be getting such support from the state if she is not from there... don't forget that anybody could sponsor the billboard even her supporters club"

The Bayalsa born MaMuzee twins further stressed that Bisola is their mother's younger sister daughter from Peretoru village. The Abuja based musical artists are also calling on their fans to support their own to ensure Bisola emerges from the house with a head held high.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/04/must-read-mamuzee-twins-discards_4.html?m=0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by castrol180(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...
-
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
Prayer Point
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.

P/s : FTC

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by MrGreenMavro: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
cheesy
when she dy give TTT BJ dem no say she be Bayelsan o!! now wey 25million don dy on sight...see them shouting BAYELSA grin grin grin

1. At first, it was Tboss, Debbie, Efe and Mavis that were up for eviction. Nothing concern Bally. Suddenly, Bisola used her power as HOH to save Efe and replace him with Bally, and at the end of the day, Bally was evicted.
#PrayerPoint
Father Lord, Every unrighteous replacement, that the enemy has planned for me, catch fire now.
2. From the first Day of this show, Everybody has been expecting Tboss to go, in fact she has been nominated for eviction more than everybody. But she survives every week.
#PrayerPoint
My father, My father disappoint the enterprise of my enemy's.
3. Some people gathered 14persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Na dem sabi
Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by stefanweeks: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by Lukenitheooo6(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
ok na campaign be this one
Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Text Vote Efe to 32052

10 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by emenas1: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
I don't know these ones ooo
Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by MxtaMichealz(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
WATCH AS BISOLA AND TBOSS FIGHT DIRTY AT THE BBNAIJA HOUSE >>

thearticle.com.ng/2017/03/bbnaija-bisola-and-tboss-fight-dirty.html
Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by petsey(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
birds of same feathers. inshi ewu
Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by Giddyperson: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
So she isn't Yoruba?

5 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by ekems2017(f): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
N.a. Efe we want oh! Bisola chill till next time.

2 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by Tazdroid(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
kenajonas:
thunder fire all of una together... Looters and associates

3 Shares

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by ItsawrapOutfit: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
Okay
Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by maxiuc(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
See this mamuzee twins see as dem fresh

Really money is good it takes money to look Gus

2 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by kingthreat(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Who dem epp?
Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by Tazdroid(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
castrol180:
-1vote = 30naira...
-
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
Prayer Point

3 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by emmayayodeji(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
castrol180:
-1vote = 30naira...
-
Prayer Point

we are tired of seeing this shiij

19 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by Tenim47(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
castrol180:
-1vote = 30naira...
-
Prayer Point

stop this stale post nd get yourself handwork by scratching the wall with your fingers

abi wil you like to do business with no gain how is #30 afecting you, perhaps you dont vote grin

15 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
The Bayalsa born MaMuzee twins further stressed that Bisola is their mother's younger sister daughter from Peretoru village.

Then where is her father from, or is she claiming her maternal origin? Ayam not understooding

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by Phiniter(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol
Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by VickyRotex(f): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
What's Bayalsa?

7 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
maxiuc:
See this mamuzee twins see as dem fresh

Really money is good it takes money to look Gus
have you ever heard of the word FILTER

5 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by Whoeppme(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
kingthreat:
Who dem epp?

Ask me o
Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by EXLOVER(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please can i vote person to lose? Cause i need to vote Bisola to lose. She dor mouth like priicck cleaner. Make she cor gv me head jhor

4 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by Flexherbal(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by YungMillionaire: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
cool
Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nigerians are kuku myopic, why will her tribe deter people from voting for her? makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan by YungMillionaire: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
cheesy
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale's Look To An Owambe Party / Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) / Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.