Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno (26524 Views)

INTERPOL Links N210m Face Mask Fraud To Nigeria / The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) / List Of Top 10 Most Populated Churches In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Cantonese: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
OptimistBrain:
Lol. Why are they trying so hard to force this ticket down our throats

You no see?

He released 210m to rebuild churches abi? How much did he release to rebuild mosques?

The man foolishness no be here? The foolishness get password.
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Sunday2021: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
And how many billions he release to boko haram? The desperation is real. The crumbs eaters are doing everything to paint a black sheep with white paint. E no go work! Black is black no matter how you want to paint it.
Tinubu desperation will make him to write an article that Shettima just give his life to christ.
Tinubu publicly insulted all the Nigerian Christians. We will definitely reply him at the polls.
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Ambercyclopenta: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
But thank God, in the history of Borno State, there is no governor who has been fair to the Christian community in this State as much as Governor Kashim Shettima. I am saying this in the presence of God Almighty and this is nothing but the truth. I am speaking boldly without fear or favour because as CAN Chairman I do not receive salary or kobo from government or any institution, but the facts need to be told.
But I thought he has denied making such statement
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Omoslim26: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Echoban:

Unrest and mistrust in SE u meant .

Where did you see ethnicity in what you reacted to undecided
Oboy if na your Tribal gbasgbos you wan do you go need find people wey you dey do am with ,una kukuma sabi unasef,I no dey do nonsense.
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by delpee(f): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
post=114728215:
No Be Small Thing

This Is 2017 Thread And Is Hitting The Front Page in July 2022

I wondered when I saw this because it's all referring to 2017 events. Let's hope the situation is still the same in 2022.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Raypawer(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Seun Osewa

posty56:
lol how much are they paying nairaland mods , anything just to justify Muslim-muslim. ticket. , it's wrong anyhow they wan turn am
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by gratefulheart(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
After his terrorists bombed the church.
Shettima is a terrorists enabler.

Nagisa:

http://www.herald.ng/shettima-released-n210m-rebuild-churches-borno-can/#WrWwfS7cJ75QRFef.99
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by RxCatalyst: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
JosephXavier:
Those people they paid to launder the image of APC and market the Muslim-Muslim ticket have started their work

They are very crafty and skillful at their work, but guard your heart against deceit

APC neglected the whole northern Christians, calling them insignificant just to fly a divisive ticket

No Nigerian is more Nigerian than the other
Look at the date at which the thread has been created

1 Like

Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by ozo13(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
lol how much are they paying nairaland mods , anything just to justify Muslim-muslim. ticket. , it's wrong anyhow they wan turn am

Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by goodluck192: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
If he could harbour Kabiru Sokoto the notorious Boko Haram killer in Borno State Governor's Lodge, Aosokoro when he was Governor of Borno State, what will happen to Christians in particular if his party wins the election
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Belteshazzar1: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
This people knows what they are doing.....
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by hakanai(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
mastersplanet:
What is the motive of the post, shebi he left office many years ago, if at all his the fairest back them. What does the article deserve promotion and attention now��‍♂️. Somebody is taking bribe somewhere

Shebi person insult the Ex-Gov based on his own administration about being anti-Christian,pro-boko haram etc. and now that the response from a neutral entity is coming, it hurts to hear abi.

The people that spewed malicious lies against Shettima are the liars and demons that took a bribe and choose to be mischief makers all in the name of politics.

For the record am not a fan of the duo of BAT & Shettima but it will be unfair to label them wrongly. It does nobody any good. That is how it starts with lies and people hold on to it and act as if it's true. Do remember that you should be fair to all regardless. No faith supports lies and propaganda and surely the truth will set you free.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
mannobi:
The truth will always come out. They think they can deceive us with their religious bigotry and propaganda of hate.
To us in the west, we are first yorubas before christians or muslims that's why we don't fight religious wars .
In Asiwaju and Shettima we two good heads , children of hate can continue to labour.

Yoruba Muslim you are on minority side... cry on.
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Bollinga: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Not enough reason to vote in a boko haram associate. Tueeeeh
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Willie2015: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Royalty83:
This is really interesting. Like Tinubu, like Shettima.

These are serious guys who care about nothing other than competence and result. They don’t care about your religion or ethnicity. They bring people who can get things done together.

I’ve been asking for the names of Peter Obi’s commissioners and appointees since without getting any response. That guy has not supported or mentored anyone since he became governor. He’s just all about himself and nothing else.

Peter Obi Pandora is a national disaster that is waiting to happen. Dude doesn’t even understand the diversity and complexity of Nigeria. A bigot like him must never be allowed anywhere near Aso Rock.

Thats my biggest issue with Obi...
He has never mentored anyone..
Even none from his tribe...
How will he manage the six regions ... especially the North
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by kolarov93(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
mannobi:
The truth will always come out. They think they can deceive us with their religious bigotry and propaganda of hate.
To us in the west, we are first yorubas before christians or muslims that's why we don't fight religious wars .
In Asiwaju and Shettima we two good heads , children of hate can continue to labour.

Na only you and your family wey be yoruba go vote for Tinubu.
Me as a Yoruba man, I’m totally obedient and Yusful
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by auwalyau: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hahaha ... effect of bias and media brainwashing may be
Likei:
I thought bokoharam killed all the Christians in bornu state.
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Freethinker87: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
What's the point of rebuilding the Church when all the members are dead?

Who attacks Churches for God's sake? A place of worship.
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Mko123(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cursed Igbo fool so you do not want Nigerians to know of the man antecedent n his generousity to the Christians just because the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi you support will rather steal your commonwealth into his daughter's Pandora account oversea. May it never be well with you for wanting Nigeria to ignore antecedent in chosing a president

I don't know why hell decide to use your mouth to spill her thrash. Go through what you've typed when your sanity is being restored.
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Newton2024: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
alkasimoo1:

The problem with you people is that you hate hearing the truth. If the bishop had criticised Shettima and called him all sort of names like you people do, I am very you would sing his praise song.
Don't be surprised that this news reporter is outrightly false. This is the second false reportage quoting the innocent Bishop. He has denied the first one. He will soon deny this one too.

My question is, if Christians votes don't matter to APC, why does their endorsement matter. As far as I know, APC hate CAN more than they hate satan. Why are you now falsifying fake endorsement from CAN all the time? Shame on APC the terrorists party.
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Glory2DLamb(m): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
dyera:
I thought they already rewarded Shettima with governorships post for creating Boko Haram. Why is APC still trying to reward him with vice president post. Is the creation of Boko Haram that big a deal to APC?

YES!
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Ebymyk(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Someone has been paid handsomely to promote APC.... This 1 won't work.... Nonsense... Vote Obi-dient /Baba Ahmed come 2023...
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Jat33: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Story story sad

Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Gubioma: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
Dan Borno(Kanuri boy)...
Muslim Muslim ticket most work in Nigeria.
If u ar tired just live the country.

Shikenan nagode
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Gubioma: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jack500:
Shettima is the incoming vice president.

Pained Ipob lunatics should hit their head against the wall.

As if they would have voted Tinubu if he had pick a Christian.

Nonsense
Dan Borno (Kanuri Boy)....
They are nonsense indid
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Gubioma: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Tinubu: You will labor to death.

Peter Obi: There is dignity in labor, if you show us hate, we will shower you with love.

If you’re looking for a unifier, Peter Obi is the one, it’s obvious in his words and actions.
Dan Borno (Kanuri Boy)......
Ur flat head brother can never be president.
My shettima to vice
While the monster jagaban to president.if any ipob tired of Nigeria then pack ur luggage to Cameron.

Shikenan nagode
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by JoeNL22(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
mannobi:
Okay....hope you don't have your PVC but you have your CVP?
Did you understand the statement above?. Am sure you didn't. God bless you In your future endeavours.
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by OptimistBrain: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
TrackerXL:
Cursed Igbo fool so you do not want Nigerians to know of the man antecedent n his generousity to the Christians just because the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi you support will rather steal your commonwealth into his daughter's Pandora account oversea. May it never be well with you for wanting Nigeria to ignore antecedent in chosing a president.

Your household is cursed. Idiot. Where did u see me supporting Peter Obi, I have campaigned against him several times on this platform.... Make I burst ur bubble, I'm a Yoruba Son, always will be. But ASIWAJU + SHETIMA = ASISHE (Mistake). God forbid BAT thing.... Idiot fool like you
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by sholly246: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nigerians are funny most especially we southerner. They once claim Shetima is a bokoharam sponsor but now having heard he build churches, people are dealing to know the essence of this article. May Almighty save us from hatred
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Iamzik: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
2017 thread....the desperation to whitewash Shetimma is real

We say no to bokoharam leader
Re: Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno by Gubioma: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Tinubu: You will labor to death.

Peter Obi: There is dignity in labor, if you show us hate, we will shower you with love.

If you’re looking for a unifier, Peter Obi is the one, it’s obvious in his words and actions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) / Nasir El-rufai And His Wife, Aisha Loved Up In New Photos / Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.