Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More (1178 Views)

Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! / The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by mohamedali(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by annunaki2(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
Words of which god

2 Likes

Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by mohamedali(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
annunaki2:
Words of which god
The one and only ALLAH ...
The GOD of the massages and the massinger
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by mohamedali(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
So you mast red and know about the quran then by the GOD well you will belive in it
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by mohamedali(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
For more information read my last topics
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by impossible27(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
All these mohamedians sef
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by mohamedali(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
impossible27:
All these mohamedians sef
What did you mean ?
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by impossible27(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
mohamedali:

What did you mean ?
u know what i meant.

What did u expect us to read there? That allah said do this, dont do this? And mohamed said kill these set of people, dont kill these set of people?

Pls take ur thrend to the islamic section. Ur brothers are waiting for u.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by analice107: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hahahahahahabanababa, you mean the last word of satan? How long will it take for you to realized that allah is satan? boki move.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by mohamedali(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2017
analice107:
Hahahahahahabanababa, you mean the last word of satan? How long will it take for you to realized that allah is satan? boki move.

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mNfaf1DT_k
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by mohamedali(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2017
impossible27:
u know what i meant.

What did u expect us to read there? That allah said do this, dont do this? And mohamed said kill these set of people, dont kill these set of people?

Pls take ur thrend to the islamic section. Ur brothers are waiting for u.

Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by analice107: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
mohamedali:

Watch this

Zakir Naik is the bigest liar alive. in a 5 min response he gave to someone, he lied 20times.
Wait!!!!, lying is not a sin in islam. allah is the best of liars, i almost forgot.
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by annunaki2(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
analice107:

Zakir Naik is the bigest liar alive. in a 5 min response he gave to someone, he lied 20times.
Wait!!!!, lying is not a sin in islam. allah is the best of liars, i almost forgot.

I didn't even bother to watch the video as I knew it will be full of al taquiya and would be a waste of MB. Imagine posting a video done by a well known notorious liar to buttress his point
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by annunaki2(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Muslims keep insulting God by claiming a vile and evil book authored by a notorious armed robber, paedophile, rapist, murderer was written by God. For God's sake this evil book inspired religion as been responsible for over 270 million deaths via jihad and Islam inspired slave trade.
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by mohamedali(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
analice107:

Muslim can do en things exempt liaing
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by true2god: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
mohamedali:

Welcome to nairaland school of Islamic theology. Your matriculation is today and your Islamic lesson starts now.

Lying is permitted in Islam under 3 conditions:

1) when fighting an adversary. Mohammed said in the hadith: war is deceit.

2) when you want to make peace between Muslims you are permitted to lie.

3) when you wanna make your wife happy, allahh permits you to lie to her if that will make her happy.

Go and ask your imams and shieks then come back with a rubust response.
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by analice107: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
mohamedali:
You his lied. Tell me what Altiggya and Kidman are in Islam.
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by analice107: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
annunaki2:

I didn't even bother to watch the video as I knew it will be full of al taquiya and would be a waste of MB. Imagine posting a video done by a well known notorious liar to buttress his point
Zakir Naik lies blatantly. satan lives inside of him clearly.

1 Like

Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by annunaki2(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2017
analice107:

Zakir Naik lies blatantly. satan lives inside of him clearly.

That guy makes me sick, the way he spews so many obvious lies is really nauseating.
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by analice107: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2017
annunaki2:

That guy makes me sick, the way he spews so many obvious lies is really nauseating.
You have to look at the faces of Muslims who refuse to checkout information for themselves. They believe everything the liar says. He is their hero without them knowing he is plunging them deeper into satanism.

He talks and quotes none existing authors to back up his claims, and because the Muslims don't know about these things, and because the names sounds English or American and what he says they say favours them, they swallow up hook line and sinker.

Zakir Naik is a clever thief.
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by mohamedali(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2017
analice107:

You his lied. Tell me what Altiggya and Kidman are in Islam.
Altiggya means (god fears )
Kidman means ( your inside voice )
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by mohamedali(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2017
true2god:
Welcome to nairaland school of Islamic theology. Your matriculation is today and your Islamic lesson starts now.

Lying is permitted in Islam under 3 conditions:

1) when fighting an adversary. Mohammed said in the hadith: war is deceit.

2) when you want to make peace between Muslims you are permitted to lie.

3) when you wanna make your wife happy, allahh permits you to lie to her if that will make her happy.

Go and ask your imams and shieks then come back with a rubust response.

No lieing in islam . angry
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by annunaki2(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
analice107:

You have to look at the faces of Muslims who refuse to checkout information for themselves. They believe everything the liar says. He is their hero without them knowing he is plunging them deeper into satanism.

He talks and quotes none existing authors to back up his claims, and because the Muslims don't know about these things, and because the names sounds English or American and what he says they say favours them, they swallow up hook line and sinker.

Zakir Naik is a clever thief.

Some of them even know he is lying but they see nothing wrong in it as long as it is to further the cause of Islam. Lying to defend Islam is considered a virtue in Islam.
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by true2god: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
mohamedali:

No lieing in islam . angry
Bro, you are 100% ignorant of Islam. Go do more research on your religion and come back. Besides, you never refuted any of my claim.
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by analice107: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
annunaki2:

Some of them even know he is lying but they see nothing wrong in it as long as it is to further the cause of Islam. Lying to defend Islam is considered a virtue in Islam.
Yeah, allah lied for that purpose, so why won't his followers?
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by analice107: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
mohamedali:
Altiggya means (god fears ) Kidman means ( your inside voice )
Al Tiggya means 'god fears what? You mean allah is afraid?
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by Blackfire(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
analice107:

Al Tiggya means 'god fears what? You mean allah is afraid?

Mohamedali pls don't mind her... U said altaqya means Allahs fear.. Please continue.
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by analice107: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Blackfire:

Mohamedali pls don't mind her... U said altaqya means Allahs fear.. Please continue.
Yes, let him continue
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by Blackfire(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
analice107:

Yes, let him continue

Please shift for me, annunaki2 is sitting in my position,lend me your pen, I forgot mine at home..

Oga teacher continue.
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by analice107: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2017
The Muslim never run?
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by mohamedali(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
analice107:

Yes, let him continue
undecided
We..us.. fried from (god)
How god could be afried from us lipsrsealed
Re: The Last Words Of GOD [ Quran ] Please Read More by analice107: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
mohamedali:
undecided We..us.. fried from (god) How god could be afried from us lipsrsealed
Pakistani

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Who Have Received Holy Ghost Still Go Through Water Baptism? / Did God Call Me Or I Was Used As A Vessel? / Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.