Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

World's Ugliest Woman Proves The World Wrong For Being Tagged Most Ugly - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / World's Ugliest Woman Proves The World Wrong For Being Tagged Most Ugly (647 Views)

Six Nigerian States With The Most Ugly Girls / William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) / Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World's Ugliest Woman Proves The World Wrong For Being Tagged Most Ugly by kingsleyiwublog: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
“After I found that video, I decided I had two choices.” she says in reference to being labeled the ‘World’s Ugliest Woman’, “I could either let their words define me or I could create my own words and define myself. And that’s what I decided to do!”

ALSO READ: Unbelievable 7 Powerful Currencies in Africa

“I feel like I’m walking on cloud nine day now,” Valesquez says of her current life. “To be able to connect with people around the world who are touched by my story and now feel confident to stand up for themselves makes me feel like I’m living out my purpose.”

SEE PHOTOS: http://kingsleyiwu..com/2017/04/worlds-ugliest-woman-proves-world-wrong.html

ALSO READ: 3 Amazing Products that will sustain your health, also save your money

“I was able to get on the other side of bullying and, if I was able to do that, then you can absolutely get there as well.”

Surprisingly, she is now a motivational speaker on YouTube and has written four books.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Woman Rock This Outfit? / The Best Of Customized Branded Attires... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.