Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

THE DEATH TRAP Called Ugwu Onyeama Express Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / THE DEATH TRAP Called Ugwu Onyeama Express Road (727 Views)

Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama / Tanker Falls Along Ugwu Onyeama By Enugu-onitsha Expressway / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE DEATH TRAP Called Ugwu Onyeama Express Road by amaifehenry(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nigerians travelling from Enugu to Anambra and beyond will be familiar with the dreadful Ugwu Onyeama. Few km before 9th mile Corner.
This road has claimed hundreds of lives and properties worth millions destroyed, yet for several years of complaint nothing has been done. What the so called Government do is to patch it up.
Pls I'm using this medium to ask our leaders (of course I know they know about nairaland and the opinions generated here) to please act fast before more precious lives are lost
Oga seun. Lalasticlala pls help out

1 Like

Re: THE DEATH TRAP Called Ugwu Onyeama Express Road by emi14: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
But according to the media this road is under construction.
Re: THE DEATH TRAP Called Ugwu Onyeama Express Road by tolugar: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
That axis takes lives weekly
Re: THE DEATH TRAP Called Ugwu Onyeama Express Road by emi14: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
amaifehenry:
Nigerians travelling from Enugu to Anambra and beyond will be familiar with the dreadful Ugwu Onyeama. Few km before 9th mile Corner.
This road has claimed hundreds of lives and properties worth millions destroyed, yet for several years of complaint nothing has been done. What the so called Government do is to patch it up.
Pls I'm using this medium to ask our leaders (of course I know they know about nairaland and the opinions generated here) to please act fast before more precious lives are lost
Oga seun. Lalasticlala pls help out

But according to the media this road is under construction
Re: THE DEATH TRAP Called Ugwu Onyeama Express Road by amaifehenry(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
emi14:
But according to the media this road is under construction.
Point of correction bro. That is patch patch. Pay a visit to the North and see how smooth an express that is very important to South East should be

1 Like

Re: THE DEATH TRAP Called Ugwu Onyeama Express Road by emi14: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
amaifehenry:

Point of correction bro. That is patch patch. Pay a visit to the North and see how smooth an express that is very important to South East should be

I know that road is terrible. I used the road October 2016 when I visited Awka from Enugu. But the news is about rehabilitation of the road by ministry of works. Is it patch patch. I understand your point about northern roads. You're right.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Ahead Of Nigeria In Aviation Hub Race / Plights Of Some Nigerians In The Diaspora / This Is Why It's Important To Always Obey Traffic Light. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.