Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Urgent Help Please! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Help Please! (370 Views)

Help Please, Don't Know Which To Choose From. / Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? / Urgent! Help Confirm If Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Please! by gale2626: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
I am writing to know if anyone can help me in getting a job, I am an HND holder, upper credit in Urban and regional planning. I have had extensive vacation work experience in office environments, the constructions sector and service industries, giving me varied skills and the ability to work with different types of people. I believe I could fit easily into different work team.
I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I'm keen to work for a company, establishment with a good reputation and good profile where I can improve as a person and maximize my potential. My number: 081-300-40-244
Re: Urgent Help Please! by sola1200: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hello Gale,
http://www.workee.com.ng/ might be able to help you...All you need do is apply.
Workee is Nigeria's first and largest middle and low skill jobs provider of recruitment solutions.it offers a wide variety of services , connecting thousand of workers with potential clients...We are committed to providing a centralized and accessible employment market place for all industries and functions associated with the middle and low skilled workforce.
Workee helps businesses and individuals find trusted, reliable and efficient workers quickly and easily.
We understand that businesses and individuals struggle to find good workers, and rely on word of mouth or expensive recruitment agents to find candidates.
Workee ensures job efficiency and proficiency in just about every ramification for both our clients and our trained and readily available workers.APPLY AND GET BLUE COLLAR JOBS NOW!!!

CONTACT US. PHONE NO: 08111377785, 08061678822.
FACEBOOK: WORKEENIGERIA
TWITTER: WORKEENIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Article Writer Is Available Here / Vacancies @ Proportion Construction And Dregde Works / VACANCY : 3 Car Wash Boys Needed Urgently (with Benefits)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.