Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Better Means Of Sending Stuffs Abroad. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Better Means Of Sending Stuffs Abroad. (563 Views)

Man In Suit Climbs Moving Tanker Steps As Means Of Transportation (Video) / Lagos Flood: Canoes Used As Transportation Means In Owode Elede, Írawo, Ájegunle / 2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Better Means Of Sending Stuffs Abroad. by Marcofranz(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Good day all .
Does anyone know a better means of sending stuffs abroad? .I tried using dhl, but they virtually removed everything i was sending.the drugs, (although I don't know if indocid is a contraband drug) food stuffs, cream and they charged me 30k per kg I'm sending to middle east (turkey to be precise)
Re: Better Means Of Sending Stuffs Abroad. by Zdoh(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Marcofranz:
Good day all .
Does anyone know a better means of sending stuffs abroad? .I tried using dhl, but they virtually removed everything i was sending.the drugs, (although I don't know if indocid is a contraband drug) food stuffs, cream and they charged me 30k per kg I'm sending to middle east (turkey to be precise)
Yeeeee!!! 30 what? Thats extortion of the highest order.
Contact MYINTEG EXPRESS SERVICES for affordable,efficient freight to any parts of the world.All your items would be intact(we dont export anything drugs though) we give a good packaging to your goods.
You can reach me on Whatsapp/Call 08088759163.

(1) (Reply)

Work In UK / Ride Share To Lekki / Dana Air Introduces ‘pay With Dana Miles’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.