Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

PROTEST: NIS Lack Of Passport Booklets - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PROTEST: NIS Lack Of Passport Booklets (695 Views)

Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking / Nigeria Immigration Receives 50,000 Passport Booklets, Task Force Sent To Lagos / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROTEST: NIS Lack Of Passport Booklets by naijaboy756: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Protest seems the only thing that awakes the conciousness of the yeye set of people ruling Nigeria now.

It is a gross shame that Nigerians after paying various sums of money will be denied the receipt of the item they paid for.

What excuse do they have? who do they want to blame this time around? For crying out loud, the item in question is paid for by applicants..

Let us peacefully approach all NIS offices nationwide to demand that they sit up.

1 Like

Re: PROTEST: NIS Lack Of Passport Booklets by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
cry passport office is where rapture takes place today, non of the officers go make heaven.... the level of corruption there na cousin to police undecided
Re: PROTEST: NIS Lack Of Passport Booklets by naijaboy756: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
cry passport office is where rapture takes place today, non of the officers go make heaven.... the level of corruption there na cousin to police undecided
very horrible experience
Re: PROTEST: NIS Lack Of Passport Booklets by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please when are we protesting?I am tired of waiting.
Re: PROTEST: NIS Lack Of Passport Booklets by donolatunji(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Letslive:
Ok, Tell Me Since When Uve Applied?
Re: PROTEST: NIS Lack Of Passport Booklets by naijaboy756: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Letslive:
lets create the buzz and agree on modalities

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Accommodation In Chicago / What Does Yaba Have To Give? / Osinbajo Meets Founders Of Google & Linkedin(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.