Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

‘It Was Difficult For Me To Give Up Cigar, Fanta And Bread’ – Bovi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘It Was Difficult For Me To Give Up Cigar, Fanta And Bread’ – Bovi (1045 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me' / It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘It Was Difficult For Me To Give Up Cigar, Fanta And Bread’ – Bovi by Okpuamu(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
The Ace Comedia "Bovi" took to his snapchat to reveal the negative effects of the lives people live.

http://gistrealm..com.ng/2017/04/it-was-difficult-for-me-to-give-up.html?m=1

Re: ‘It Was Difficult For Me To Give Up Cigar, Fanta And Bread’ – Bovi by Okpuamu(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2017

Re: ‘It Was Difficult For Me To Give Up Cigar, Fanta And Bread’ – Bovi by Okpuamu(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
More

Re: ‘It Was Difficult For Me To Give Up Cigar, Fanta And Bread’ – Bovi by Okpuamu(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2017

Re: ‘It Was Difficult For Me To Give Up Cigar, Fanta And Bread’ – Bovi by calculator123(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bread and Fanta.lol Poverty God punish you
Re: ‘It Was Difficult For Me To Give Up Cigar, Fanta And Bread’ – Bovi by Okpuamu(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
calculator123:
Bread and Fanta.lol Poverty God punish you

As in eh, the combination no be here.
Re: ‘It Was Difficult For Me To Give Up Cigar, Fanta And Bread’ – Bovi by calculator123(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Okpuamu:

As in eh, the combination no be here.
This guy Don see 2×2 b4 name my food be that. I call am EAT AS U GO(EAUG)
Re: ‘It Was Difficult For Me To Give Up Cigar, Fanta And Bread’ – Bovi by Qudbell(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
You can say that now... youre rich.
Re: ‘It Was Difficult For Me To Give Up Cigar, Fanta And Bread’ – Bovi by Synord(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
u eat, you die
you don't eat, you die

I will eat and live long
ajekun breadi ni je
ajekun fanta ni mu

1 Like

Re: ‘It Was Difficult For Me To Give Up Cigar, Fanta And Bread’ – Bovi by Jodha(f): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nice advice.. But bovi.. Hope you're team EFE.. Or..

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See Drake's New Owl Chain That Costed Him $120k / Bbnaija: See What One Of The Slaying Queens Posted! / Nollywood Actor, Adesina Adesanya A.K.A Pastor Ajidara, Down With Kidney Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.