Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Gotv Has Gone Rogue - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gotv Has Gone Rogue (828 Views)

Rogue One Is Finally Out In Hd / Rogue One A Star Wars Story 2016 Movie Review & Ratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Has Gone Rogue by Veenopzy: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Its with utter dismay I noticed the price hike with Gotv over the years. As if this is not enough there has been another price increase to kick off soon, well the price increase here is not so much of a problem but it becomes a problem when there is no commensurate quality customer service platform. These are issues the consumer protection act are to address.
My dear Gotv users have you noticed over 3 days that the channels are not complete!!! Now dial the customer care phone numbers Gotv place in adverts and signboards you will discover the false hood of these numbers no one ever picks up. No one to complain to yet they make millions from Nigerians daily.

I took the pain to drive to the nearest Gotv office only for the semi educated girl to tell me that the loss of channels is everywhere, is it been worked on she has no idea, when will it be solved no idea and its about the 4th day no single response or word from Gotv but yet they are quick to send messages to remind you to pay up for renewals or when there is an increase in price, but not when there are challenges with the services to at least assure the "stupid Nigerians" they collect their money this is absolutely and highly irresponsible of them. For heavens sake restore the one and only channel CNN in the interest of peace !!!! Or you loose me as a subscriber.
Re: Gotv Has Gone Rogue by blackjah(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
yeah, me too, mine came down to 39 then 9 channels within hours
Re: Gotv Has Gone Rogue by Drversatile: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mine is worse ,an agent placed a call to me to recharge my Gotv before 25th March and get #500 airtime on my registered line with them. This was after series of SMS sent to me. I did the recharge on the 24th of March, I'm yet to get any airtime.

I'm waiting patiently for them to call me to recharge after this current package expires. God help whosoever will be the caller on behalf of Gotv.
#saynotogotv

1 Like

Re: Gotv Has Gone Rogue by Veenopzy: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lack of attention to customer needs or complain is irresponsible have the heard the customer is king. But in Nigeria we are beggers, well instead of begging I throw gotv decoder into oblivion. And I know many Nigerians will tow this line if they do not put out a statement to apologize and restore the service ASAP.
Re: Gotv Has Gone Rogue by Parkac(m): 1:01am On Apr 05, 2017
This is a very serious matter and a case of insincerity on the part of Gotv Nigeria. I just visited their Facebook page and saw a lot of complaints from customers, especially since last week.
I actually renewed my decoder for the next 3 months but I am yet to be reconnected despite paying before expiry. All efforts to reach their office via call/sms proved abortive.

If they are having technical issues, the best thing is to let the customers know rather than receiving payments and shutting us out.
Re: Gotv Has Gone Rogue by modulexservice(m): 12:46am On Jan 26, 2019
kindly check your gotv subscription expiring date here

(1) (Reply)

Love Your Neighbour -(best film ,best actor Rhema film festival Texas- USA / Cinema Movie The Real House Wives Of Iyana Ipaja (coming Up Soon) / LABOUR OF LOVE (part 1) - New Nollywood Nigerian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.