Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer (1092 Views)

A Brand New 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Saburi, Abuja. Now 17m. A Serious Buyer Only / One And Quarter Plot Of Land Is Available For Sale In Jakande Lekki / An Estate For Sale In Port-harcourt, Rivers State, C Of O Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
I need a half plot of land in a fenced and gated estate.

Preferred locations are:

From abule egba to meiran, command, Ayobo , amadiyah to kola.

Budget is 3m

Pls drop your number if you got any.

Thanks.
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by blackylola(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
The one I have is in Ikd and the estate make sense die 3m half plot
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nope I don't want ikd, I need the land urgently before I spend the money, I will pay immediately.
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by mikoladproperty: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bonjoro:

Preferred locations are:

Budget is 3m

Thanks.
Come and buy Land in, good half plot in Mowe.

Another Half plot in Arigbede, Warewa along Lagos/Ibadan expressway after Kara cow market and long bridge. 5 minutes drive in a good road to the bus stop and at most 10 minutes drive to Alausa, Secretariat.

For more details contact us @
Mikolad Properties Ltd
08055008638(whatsapp)

Make that call and come for inspection
Be rest assure you will get what you want in less congested environment and eazy access to Lagos.

There is another full plot that is a bit wet. Little laterite and raft is needed. You can buy and build immediately.
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
mikoladproperty:

Come and buy Land in, good half plot in Mowe.

Another Half plot in Arigbede, Warewa along Lagos/Ibadan expressway after Kara cow market and long bridge. 5 minutes drive in a good road to the bus stop and at most 10 minutes drive to Alausa, Secretariat.

For more details contact us @
Mikolad Properties Ltd

Don't want sir
08055008638(whatsapp)

Make that call and come for inspection
Be rest assure you will get what you want in less congested environment and eazy access to Lagos.

There is another full plot that is a bit wet. Little laterite and raft is needed. You can buy and build immediately.

Don't want sir

1 Like

Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
Waiting
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by blackylola(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bonjoro:
Waiting

Do u mind Akute not far from Ishaga, fagba, Agege. Am sorry for giving u other option I just don't want U 2 lavish the money
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
blackylola:

Do u mind Akute not far from Ishaga, fagba, Agege. Am sorry for giving u other option I just don't want U 2 lavish the money

Sorry bro I don't like Akute

1 Like

Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bonjoro:

Preferred locations are:

Budget is 3m

Thanks.
call 08090570998 for abule egba and ayobo property
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2017
Bro can u mention the area in this 2 places?
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2017
Bonjoro:
Views
3 bedroom flat, bungalow all rooms ensuite built
up to lintel level in a corner piece land land
measuring about 50ft by 120ft at Atitebi, Ayobo,
Lagos State
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Bonjoro:
half plot at Baba Lati bus stop Alaja Ayobo for 3m
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2017
comradejudism:
Views
3 bedroom flat, bungalow all rooms ensuite built
up to lintel level in a corner piece land land
measuring about 50ft by 120ft at Atitebi, Ayobo,
Lagos State

I stated it that I only want a half plot in any fenced and gated estates in the above locations.
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2017
Anything out of the estate is a No for me sorry.
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Any fenced and gated estate at command is welcome, or it environs.
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 6:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Hi
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by simple3xms(m): 6:45am On Apr 07, 2017
Bonjoro:

Preferred locations are:

Budget is 3m

Thanks.

Okay... Let me see if I can get you something within ur budget Sir...

Here is my contact 07084308662.

Thank you.
Oluwanishola Ajetunmobi.
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2017
simple3xms:

Okay... Let me see if I can get you something within ur budget Sir...

Here is my contact 07084308662.

Thank you.
Oluwanishola Ajetunmobi.

OK thank you, 07030043067
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by haryomikun(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2017
Bonjoro:

Preferred locations are:

Budget is 3m

Thanks.

Sir, there's land in Itamarun, ibeju lekki.

The price is 2.5m# for a plot but the promo price is 1.5m for this April alone. Meaning you'd spend 750k to get half a plot.

Its a 10 minute drive from Dangore's Refinery, close to the Lekki free trade zone, has a golf course and is close to the LA Campagne Beach Resort

Message or call me on 07068416632(whatsapp) or 09054014616

You won't be paying to me.... You'll be paying to the companies I work for
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by mikoladproperty: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Bonjoro:

Preferred locations are:

Budget is 3m

Thanks.
I tried to see if could get one that will match your taste and budget. But I got something of your taste but a bit above your budget. There is an half plot in an estate in Ipaja Command, another one in an estate around Ait side. But they are not all ready to collect 3m. They both wanted 3.5m last. If you are interested, you can call me on 08136565666, 08055008638(whatsapp).
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2017
mikoladproperty:

I tried to see if could get one that will match your taste and budget. But I got something of your taste but a bit above your budget. There is an half plot in an estate in Ipaja Command, another one in an estate around Ait side. But they are not all ready to collect 3m. They both wanted 3.5m last. If you are interested, you can call me on 08136565666, 08055008638(whatsapp).

Thank you bro, my budget is 3m
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by simple3xms(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Bonjoro:

OK thank you, 07030043067

Okay cool.
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2017
Hi
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by mikoladproperty: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2017
There is an half plot in meiran close to molayo but not in an estate. Going for 3m
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pls note: I want a half plot of land in a gated estate around meiran,command, u-turn, ijaiye, hamadiya to alakuko.

Budget is 3m

1 Like

Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by LeonOgu(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
The one I have goes for N4.7m. Is at Boys town Ipaja. If interested call me on 0809 057 8286
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pls note: I want a half plot of land in a gated estate around meiran,command, u-turn, ijaiye, hamadiya to alakuko.

Budget is 3m....

1 Like

Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by simple3xms(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bonjoro:

Budget is 3m....

So.... That make u not To Reply to my SMS I sent to you with my number this afternoon
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
simple3xms:

So.... That make u not To Reply to my SMS I sent to you with my number this afternoon

I'm sorry bro, I accidentally deleted the SMS when I was trying to reply, as u can see, I've stated where I want the land, where exactly is the one you have?
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Hi
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by simple3xms(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Bonjoro:

I'm sorry bro, I accidentally deleted the SMS when I was trying to reply, as u can see, I've stated where I want the land, where exactly is the one you have?

Hmmmm... I will resend you the message later today.

Thank you.
Re: Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer by Bonjoro: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Okay bro, still in need of this half plot at the mentioned places.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check This World Class Bungalow At Abeokuta N18m / Cassavila Estate (magboro), Buy Land & Houses With C Of O, (up To 4 Yrs Plan) / Westland Meadows Park, Ibadan. Elebu Oluyole Extension.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.