Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 (1516 Views)

Nigerian Army List Of Successful Candidates 2019 (DSSC 24 & SSC 45) / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (dssc)applicants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 by ideologies(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Last year we posted that Applications for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2016 was open.

A few days ago the Nigerian Navy released the list of candidates who are successful in the aptitude test for the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 held on December 17, 2016.

According to a statement by the Navy spokesperson, Suleman Dahun, applicants are to check www.joinnigeriannavy.com or www.navy.mil.ng for their names.

“Successful candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos State for further screening commencing from 10 April 2017.

“The Exercise will involve the screening of academic certificates/credentials, medical test, physical fitness test, written and oral examinations,” Mr. Dahun, a captain, said.

He said the successful candidates for DSSC Course 24 should come for the screening with various items including originals and photocopies of academic certificates/credentials, writing materials, and three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.

“Candidates for DSSC Course 24 who fail to report on the above-stated date stand disqualified,” he said.

[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4dl2d9e8ng4.d7dc3a80.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2fgoic4nal6.c3d469a0.jpg[/img]

Download Full DSSC-24-LIST here http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/DSSC-24-LIST.pdf

Source - http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/candidates-for-nigerian-navy-direct-short-service-commission-dssc-course-24/

Re: List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 by Afriifa(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
I Love the Navy
Re: List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 by ideologies(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Onward Together . . .
Afriifa:
I Love the Navy
Re: List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 by Afriifa(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
ideologies:
Onward Together . . .
I want to obtain an Msc before going for the Navy

1 Like

Re: List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 by ideologies(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
not a bad idea, but DSSC do consider age ooo 27, i guess
Afriifa:
I want to obtain an Msc before going for the Navy
Re: List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 by Afriifa(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
ideologies:
not a bad idea, but DSSC do consider age ooo 27, i guess
I will still be less than 25

1 Like

Re: List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 by ideologies(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
very cool, more grace
Afriifa:
I will still be less than 25
Re: List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 by Afriifa(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
ideologies:
very cool, more grace
thanks. What about you?

1 Like

Re: List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 by ideologies(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
I did course 23, made it to final stage but they picked only 1 person per state smiley smiley smiley smiley
Afriifa:
thanks. What about you?
Re: List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 by ideologies(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Candidates are to come along with the following:

a. Originals and photocopies of academic certificates/credentials including:

(1) Statement of Results.

(2) Testimonial for Primary and Secondary Schools attended (with Scratch Cards for Verification of O’Level Results).

(3) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.

(4) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.

(5) Four (4) recent coloured Passport Photographs.

b. Writing materials.

c. Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.

d. A pair of white canvas/trainers.

e. Two bed sheets and pillow cases.

f. A set of Cutleries.

g. Toiletries.
Re: List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 by ideologies(m): 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hey guys been facing challenges posting the entire list

Kindly download the full PDF below

http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/DSSC-24-LIST.pdf
Re: List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 by ideologies(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2017
Congrats guys
Re: List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 by ideologies(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Get ready for the drill
Re: List Of Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 by ideologies(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Onward together

(1) (Reply)

. / Vacancies. Vacancies. Vacancies!!! / Vacancy For Graduates Awaiting NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.