Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) (1242 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Osun Vigilante Member Kills Man For 'Having Illicit Affair With His Wife' / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by tyokunbo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/04/04/cult-member-kills-three-year-old-boy-by-hitting-him-with-a-heavy-stone/

The story has been trending on Facebook in the past two days. Here are some details as shared by a Facebook user ...

THIS BOY’S NAME IS CHIAGOZIE OKEREKE!

HE WAS ONLY 3 YEARS OLD WHEN HE WAS KILLED LAST MONTH IN LAGOS STATE!

THIS IS HIS STORY:

According to reports in the media... A Muslim cleric, Kazeem Alimson, popularly known as Alfa needed a child for rituals, he then engaged the services of one Simon Kanu who at the time was 15years Old.

Simon said he was paid N500 by the Kazeem Alimson to lure the baby, adding that the baby was killed with a heavy stone in his presence.

The deceased’s mother explained that her baby went missing around 7.pm on Tuesday after she brought him out for his evening bath.

She narrated: “When I finished bathing the younger one, I went inside to get the wrapper to strap him in order to enable me bathe the other child. But on getting outside, I didn’t see my baby again. The sister said he went into my neighbour’s house but I didn’t see him there and when I asked, they said he went out with Simon.

“I called my son’s name but there was no response. Later, we saw Simon that night, I asked him about the whereabouts of my son, he said he did not see him. Simon took my son, strangled him with his shirt and stoned him to death. He is my third child. I feel hurt. My heart is broken. I need justice.”

The Isheri Osun Divisional Police Officer (DPO), Emeodi Camilus, a Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP), who got a tip-off, rushed to the scene and arrested the two suspects.

During interrogation, Simon. a primary six pupil added that the Alfa took him and the child to an uncompleted building where the boy was murdered with a heavy stone.

“I went to site and I saw how he killed Chigozie,” he said.

“He tied him up and was making incantation before hitting him with a stone three times. He said he would kill me if I told anybody. He also showed me his juju knife and that he would use it to kill me if I told anyone.”

But the cleric denied the allegation, claiming that he is not a ritualist but a cult member.

He said: “I was in my house sleeping when I heard people shouting. When I came out, I saw some policemen and when I asked, I was told that they saw a dead child. I went back inside, and 30 minutes later, the police came back and arrested me. I don’t know the boy and I have never spoken to him.”

At this point, the teenager interjected and said, “You are lying. He was giving me sign with his eyes not to talk. I saw you when you were using the stone to hit him until he died.”

The Police revealed that the boy’s dead body was found in the suspect’s house after a search was conducted.

I WONDER WHAT PUNISHMENT IS BEFITTING THIS HEINOUS CRIME?

IMAGINE IF THIS WAS YOUR CHILD... GOD FORBID!

MAY RITUALISTS LIKE THIS MUSLIM CLERIC NEVER MEET ANY OF OUR CHILDREN AND MAY THE SOUL OF CHIAGOZIE AND THE SOULS OF ALL THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED, THROUGH THE MERCY OF GOD REST IN PEACE... AMEN!

PICS BELOW: TOP IS CHIAGOZIE, BELOW IS THE IDIOT WHO KILLED HIM!

Picture Credti: Linda Ikeji

Much Love From The Hugest Man Alive, God Bless!

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by zadok60: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
for real?...wtf is happening in this world?
Lord have mercy on us please
Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Yooloba? Maka why?
Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by zadok60: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Yooloba? Maka why?
Be wise even for a minute at least..

1 Like

Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by rusher14: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
You guys believe money can be made by sacrificing human life.

Continue.
Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
zadok60:

Be wise even for a minute at least..
I did not mention your name o so don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by umarshehu58(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wickedness at it best.
Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by Punctual(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
What evil has this small boy done this set of wicked beings
Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by Oscar4real(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
this man needs to be castrated and after that, they should use Oxy-ethyl flame and burn his heart...

may God deliver us from all Evil and their doers
Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by Lily4star(f): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
His head should be smashed with desame stone, no long talk. An eye for an eye

Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by zadok60: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
I did not mention your name o so don't quote me again
Stop saying what doesn't make sense
Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
may almighty thunder scatter thier dada
Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Where did we go wrong....?

What have we done...?
What are BAD DEATH...?

what a way to kill a Human..? cry cry cry cry cry

In fact he should be made to CARRY that STONE for life.
If he makes an attempt to bring it down, DEATH follows...but it should be a slow death..
Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by Yinabim(f): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lord have mercy...
Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by gqboyy(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2017
Ritualist and cultist is d same now
Re: Cult Member Kills Three-year-old Boy By Hitting Him With A Heavy Stone (pics) by Emassive(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alfa again. Yoruba Muslims no go kill person

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Corrupt Leaders In The World That Ever Liveth / Ozoh Chinedu Chris 0039732120 Union Bank, Scammed Me Of 5k / EFCC Arrests 15 ‘yahoo Boys, Recovers Charms, Cars, Coffins (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.