Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,514 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Property Sells - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property Sells (181 Views)

We Sells Lands And Property And Automobiles Dm Me For You Choice @07083676583. / Urgent sells !!!Shop 4 Sale@ Gariki Enugu now @ 650k sold.sold sold!!!! . / PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Sells 2 Bedroom Houses For N2.7 Million In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Property Sells by Ltdsoj: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
My friend in the UK mandated me to sell her property in abuja.i contracted a agent to look for buyer.he got a buyer who ordered 23m on the property which is ok with my friend.issue here is that,he his requesting a split of my 5% seller is offering me while keeping to himself the other 5% from his buyer.at a point he argued that the buyer did not pay anything to him which is not acceptable .He place advert on the property to attract buyer who naturally ought to pay for his services
Please what is the acceptable sharing here.

(1) (Reply)

Why Continuous Pay Rent When You Can Own Your Land At Flourish Garden City / Plot Of Land And Acre For Sale At Moniya,ibadan. / Letting:-room Self Contain(s) N/hses + Facilities *@ Palmgrove & Onipanu, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.