Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Let's Share Here n - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Let's Share Here n (482 Views)

Latest Sharma In Town Get In Here N Place Your Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Share Here n by Dayocold001: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
I love life, life to me is breathy, blue sky, fresh air and dynamic, with different people with unique characteristics that make each a God if he so chooses.

My love for life makes me want to do something unique in this world and one of the things I hope to do is:

To revolutionize garri by making it smooth, silk, with a modern taste that will win the hearts of Nigerians at first, then our African brothers second, then the world at large finally. Thereby creating a worthy rival for the likes of cornflakes and the likes

Share your ideas

(1) (Reply)

Lose 20kg Of Weight And Blast Your Tummy Fats With Ease With Us... / 4 Big Myths About Making Your Own Dog Food / Blueberry Super Nutrition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.