Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards (56282 Views)

BBNaija: Bisola Switches To Balley While TTT Slept & Got People Hating On Her / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by shurch(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
To think that people almost made them cancel this show sometime back, now virtually everyone is singing about it now. Nigerians Sha! Anyways good luck to them all
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by TIMMEY(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
on top dis BBN stuff
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by FTBOY: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
waste of money and time. busola lost the show the very day she sucked prick. she's a disgrace to her daughter, her family and women in general.

shiooooor!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by DoTheNeedful: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
This bbn thing do turn into real political campaign now. I dey wait for my rice and t shirt before I vote for anyone
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by afezy110(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
littlewonders:
Even my Governor is sharing recharge card to vote bisola in our village.

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by cifo1145(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
wurabecca:
Some students will still use that same card to vote Efe cool

base on logistics, If Efe no win that 25M-Mulla.
We gon Storm S.A
UNCLAD to protest tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

#Efe4dmoney

Baddest Comment...can u pls interprete it in Housa.
.lolz
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by kachi7021(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
FTBOY:
waste of money and time. busola lost the show the very day she sucked prick. she's a disgrace to her daughter, her family and women in general.

shiooooor!

Lol very funny
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Gsmbasics: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
ok

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol grin she's just wasting her time cause Efe will still win..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by oheni(f): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
The way some goats in my street will stare at you (eyeball to eyeball)...
You will think they were once human beings, Who picked 50 naira from the ground and turned into goats.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by oshe11: 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
wurabecca:

Our Kidney dey connect!
DiA FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!
From Warri?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
oheni:
The way some goats in my street will stare at you (eyeball to eyeball)...
You will think they were once human beings, Who picked 50 naira from the ground and turned into goats.

This got me laughing so loud

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by muller101(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Do u know u can power ur agricultural mills. Without buying diesel or petrol. Invest in steam engine. And u will smile home daily with extra cash on u.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by smalls001: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
ELECTORAL FRAUD........RIGGING.....ALL NA DE SAME THING/ NAIJA I HAIL OH......

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by umarshehu58(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
When you need a Mouth Action, just summon the name 'Bisola'
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Tisham20(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
grin grin game on
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Mykelpato(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is the reason why I dont joke with #1
Because it can make you a Billionaire.

-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by MOSICATED5(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ya all shouting Efe for d money when the private jet owners or marvis will shock u with votes on Sunday due to Gov Wike support u will understand that Big Broda is an entertainment company who are out to make money.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by kaffy4tope(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
wurabecca:

We gon Storm S.A

#Efe4dmoney

#OluwaWura!!! And u call urself a yoruba geh abi?

Bisola all th way!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by amazon14: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Efeeeeee

All the way
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by GloriaNinja(f): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Based on Logistics, Tboss will win the moola, expect the unexpected, all these hype for efe psychologically denotes that he won't bag this victory, Tboss or debie-rise might win, Underdogs usually proves overrated people wrong.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Freshboi: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
auntysimbiat:
HMMM
Are you under spiritual quarantine?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
wurabecca:

We gon Storm S.A

#Efe4dmoney

Please ma, stop saying or typing things that could jeopardise his winning. It sound as if we are desperate. The thing is......the money should go to the person that needs it most. Efe and his family needs it most. They are very poor!

Now, ask me if it's a poverty alleviation scheme.......my answer is YES IT IS!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jodha:

The connection.. Nah wireless connection cool
Dem no reach.. Taah..

Just dey chop the knuckle small.. Small.. Yhu too much..
You and the person you quote, are hooligans...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Sarah20A(f): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
If I use the card take vote make I bend tongue osho free card grin
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Orpe7(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Give me na to subscribe for data o grin
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by vinovien: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by IamAkinzy: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bisola ke? ..we mistakenly watch Bbnaija 4 my aus one day like dat na so my Momcy sef dey rep #TeamEfe! cool wooo! Na Efe all d Way oo! Dat nigga just got pipu liking him for wetn dem no fit explain!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by TinaAnita(f): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
wurabecca:

We gon Storm S.A

#Efe4dmoney

Hehehehe while some would use the airtime for something else entirely. That's what happens when you force people to vote for someone
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by sshalom(m): 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is real hustle!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.