Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Nigeria Must Be Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Be Better (329 Views)

Canadian Governor General, Explains Why Nigeria Must Own Comm Satellite / "What Nigeria Must Do To Stop Libya Migration" – Atiku / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Must Be Better by chrismanly(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
With the caliber of youths am meeting this days, with the interest and enthusiasm so many of youths are having this days, I chose to believe succinctly that the better Nigeria is near!
Youths are leaders of tomorrow, though tomorrow is an indefinite time, the logic behind that saying is beginning to go down well with lots of youth!! Youths are now understanding the rhema behind the sentence, "that tomorrow is now" I'm not in doubt that it may take a possible sacrifice of time, interest and money for the youth to actually possess their possession! Be it as it may, it is a choice that must be made for a better Nigeria! Youth rise!!! Youth rise!!! Youth rise!!!
Re: Nigeria Must Be Better by sorry1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
chrismanly:
With the caliber of youths am meeting this days, with the interest and enthusiasm so many of youths are having this days, I chose to believe succinctly that the better Nigeria is near!
Youths are leaders of tomorrow, though tomorrow is an indefinite time, the logic behind that saying is beginning to go down well with lots of youth!! Youths are now understanding the rhema behind the sentence, "that tomorrow is now" I'm not in doubt that it may take a possible sacrifice of time, interest and money for the youth to actually possess their possession! Be it as it may, it is a choice that must be made for a better Nigeria! Youth rise!!! Youth rise!!! Youth rise!!!
keep being delusional. check well, sarki, Dino must have said same before they became politicians and now, can they still say Same? not all glasses where built to be a Pyrex.
Re: Nigeria Must Be Better by achieverme(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
chrismanly:

Which youth are you talking about? Those in BMC? Those that have lost focus about their personal lives? Stop fooling yourself bro. April Fool prank is supposed to be played on others, not on yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Be Better by Neoguru4: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nigeria must die

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Be Better by Fucktensei: 6:55am On Apr 05, 2017
PLS we don't want an expired man made nation called Liegeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Be Better by kingzizzy: 7:34am On Apr 05, 2017
chrismanly:

Go and sleep, its Biafra or nothing

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Be Better by successmatters(m): 7:39am On Apr 05, 2017
Nigeria is getting worse everyday. All those youth bodies are set up to chop their own share, start something positive and you will be stopped like tuface.

All hope for a better Nigeria is lost.
Re: Nigeria Must Be Better by doingood: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2017
How??!!!!!!
Country without common electricity.
Re: Nigeria Must Be Better by chrismanly(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Just believe, a struggle to success is not always easy! And it doesn't come at a platter of gold

(1) (Reply)

Reps Threaten Zero Allocation To Ministry Of Transportation In 2017 / I Should Be Nigeria's President – Rochas Okorocha / Lala Come Here....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.