Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! (8411 Views)

PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Lacrisma(m): 12:25am On Dec 28, 2009
The poor man only wanted to TAKE A SHIT---- HAAAAaaaaa! grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by bibiking1(m): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2009
The aftershock begins!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by metalgong5(m): 1:20am On Dec 28, 2009
viewlekan:

This is precisely the problem with the Nigerian state, eejits like yourself!!!!, you must be living  in another planet not to know that if not for Yorubas , there would be no Nigeria ( Yes I am Yoruba and proud and I honestly feel we deserve better than Nigeria),

All you can come up with is some rubbish about some Nigerian police arresting Yorubas, are u 12!!!, you should be aware of the Yoruba peoples contribution to the country u claim ( and  I would deliberately not give instances as I feel it would be too much for your IQ),

We are discussing a terror threat on a global scale , your triffling degenerated mind is referring to an incident in "Onipanu", are you for real??, you need help!!! mate

Have you been overseas b4 ??, obviously not!!!, most professionals are of Yoruba extraction( , and I didnt say all, u cant be all dullards), U need to think b4 you post next time ( this is not a forum for duping people or setting up prostitution, ), Word!!!!!
The above gibberish just gave credence to my guess that you are a retarded son of a demented dunce. . Instead of you fool to refute my claim that Yorubas and Hausas have recently proved to the world that they are born terrorists, you resorted to down play the attempted bombing of a Lagos tower by your yoruba brother. You even referred to the event as "a non global threat", really? . . You must be an addlehead.
You village champion even had the temerity to ask if I had been to overseas, huh? . .Such question further exposed your innate dumbness and stupidity.
Your inferiority complex made you to assert that most professionals overseas are of Yoruba extraction . .What a joke? Personnally, I wont join a retard in trumpeting others peoples achievements, evidence and facts speak for Ndigbo.
As I said earlier, your low life tribe has added[i] terrorism [/i] to the already infamous yoruba toga which includes yahoo-yahoo, international credit card fraud, incessant political assasinations, international prostitution et ceterra.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by SEFAGO(m): 1:26am On Dec 28, 2009
Have you been overseas b4 ??, obviously not!!!, most professionals are of Yoruba extraction

Very True but that doesn't impress metal-gong. he is only interested in professions such as trading and such- one which his fellows excel in.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 28, 2009
viewlekan:

This is precisely the problem with the Nigerian state, eejits like yourself!!!!, you must be living  in another planet not to know that if not for Yorubas , there would be no Nigeria ( Yes I am Yoruba and proud and I honestly feel we deserve better than Nigeria),

All you can come up with is some rubbish about some Nigerian police arresting Yorubas, are u 12!!!, you should be aware of the Yoruba peoples contribution to the country u claim ( and  I would deliberately not give instances as I feel it would be too much for your IQ),

We are discussing a terror threat on a global scale , your triffling degenerated mind is referring to an incident in "Onipanu", are you for real??, you need help!!! mate

Have you been overseas b4 ??, obviously not!!!, most professionals are of Yoruba extraction( , and I didnt say all, u cant be all dullards), U need to think b4 you post next time ( this is not a forum for duping people or setting up prostitution, ), Word!!!!!

the two incidents may actually be connected though.

Add to that the fact that terrorists of all tribes and religious persuasions are very openly active on NL. Many of them are based in lagos too, as they openly boast.

and a bomb was exploded in tarkwa bay the other time.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Skidoc(m): 5:09am On Dec 28, 2009
metal-gong:

When will Yoruba and Hausa terrorists stop tarnishing the international image of other well meaning Nigerians . . . .
You guys have now taken your terrorist acts to the international scene.

It's true that you Igbos have only been doing good things and achieving great things that bring glory to the name of Nigeria. grin We "image-tarnishing" Yorubas and Hausas are very happy with all the achievements of our Igbo brothers.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by koolchicco: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2009
metal-gong:

The above gibberish just gave credence to my guess that you are a retarded son of a demented dunce. . Instead of you fool to refute my claim that Yorubas and Hausas have recently proved to the world that they are born terrorists, you resorted to down play the attempted bombing of a Lagos tower by your yoruba brother. You even referred to the event as "a non global threat", really? . . You must be an addlehead.
You village champion even had the temerity to ask if I had been to overseas, huh? . .Such question further exposed your innate dumbness and stupidity.
Your inferiority complex made you to assert that most professionals overseas are of Yoruba extraction . .What a joke? Personnally, I wont join a retard in trumpeting others peoples achievements, evidence and facts speak for Ndigbo.
As I said earlier, your low life tribe has added[i] terrorism [/i] to the already infamous yoruba toga which includes yahoo-yahoo, international credit card fraud, incessant political assasinations, international prostitution et ceterra.

Well said Bros! I know wat u can do. cheesy wink
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by SEFAGO(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2009
As I said earlier, your low life tribe has added terrorism to the already infamous yoruba toga which includes yahoo-yahoo, international credit card fraud, incessant political assasinations, [i]international prostitution [/i]et ceterra.

Abeg metal-gong dont forget to add the igbo drug dealers in China, Europe and South Africa. You insult us Nigerians by not involving all our tribes. In the spirit of Federal character also include the igbo boys who scam on the internet and do credit card fraud.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by asha80(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2009
And it has degenerated to ethnic bashing.Nairaland never dissappoints cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by jona2: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
SEFAGO:

Abeg metal-gong dont forget to add the igbo drug dealers in China, Europe and South Africa. You insult us Nigerians by not involving all our tribes. In the spirit of Federal character also include the igbo boys who scam on the internet and do credit card fraud. 
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by viewlekan: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2009
metal-gong:

As I said earlier, your low life tribe has added[i] terrorism [/i] to the already infamous yoruba toga which includes [b[b]]yahoo-yahoo, international credit card fraud, incessant political assasinations, international prostitution et ceterra[/b][/b].

You never fail to disaapoint me , You must be a genius at been stupid!!!,

I think its hugely disingenious for any one from eastern Nigerian to accuse other Nigerians ( while been conscious, as in not under the influence) of tarnishing the image of this country. ,

are u insane??, ( over 90% of people caught trafficking Drugs from Nigeria and abroad are from your end) and what is calamitous is your above quote about prostitution, political assasinations etc, are for effing reeel!!!!!, that is what your people have absolute comparative advantage over the rest of the populace( go to Germany, eastern europe, the Uk etc , most african drug peddlers are from eastern Nigeria),

.interestingly u mentioned political issues ( well, I am aware that a certain ex CBN governors father , some actors were recently kidnapped , and guess where?)

Admittedly we have bad elements in every ethnic group,, but the level of atrousious activities by eastern Nigerians is of great concern!!!!!!, I respect Chinua Achebe and a few of you, but there is were it stops!!!, the level of your mentality is abysmal when you cannot decipher between a terrorist who attempts to blow up a plane and some shiite in "onipanu", you and your sympathisers would talk about nonsensical issues about thier relatedness, but hold up, Nigeria ( internally is almost a failed nation, hence we have the likes of Massob and Opc, ).

The Yoruba nation would never ever apologise to the Ibos, because we have done nothing but support you, while in your usual charasteristic behaviour , never fail to castigate us, guess what ( Newsflash!!!!!!) , we are moving on!!!!!!, I advise you to do the same ( not that u have the common sense to do that)
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2009
Men . . . i think its better for Nigeria to split up so that only Northerners get to bear the image problem associated with terrorist . . .it is going to take a lot of years for this media image of terrorist to go away . . .even though i am personally no longer completely believing the whole story being told by the US about the incident.

Nevertheless that bottomline is that Nigeria has now been labelled with the word "Terror" thanks to the barbaric religion known as Islam . . .yet despite all of this Nigeria is being strangled by Northern selfish interest that has done nothing but draw back this country . . .

I think the earlier Nigeria splits up the better . . .

word is bond - no truer words were spoken

lets split so we can each have each region with its image problem

north - boko haram-terrorist

south east - kidnapping , terrorist , 419

south west - white collar crime

i wonder what you would say about the label nigeria has been given thanks to your religion and your adherents who are suffering not child witches to live. hypocrite

only an extremely small mind would be deluded into thinking that nigeria had a pristine mage before now
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 29, 2009
ritual killings still unites all nigerians though.

they have that in common.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Princek12(m): 1:37am On Dec 29, 2009
Henceforth, the following acts and/or persons involved in a flight that is flying to the United States will lead to a presumption of an act of terror:

(1) Being a Nigerian Citizen; or
(2)Being unruly or aggressive on the plane; or
(2) If you spend too much time in the bathroom. You better take a quick dump on the plane because if your dumping lasts more than 10 minutes and is approaching 20 minutes, you better believe the flight attendants will be knocking on your door. (mind you the terrorist spent 20 mins in the bathroom); or
(3) If you are cold and ask for a blanket, especially towards the end of the plane, you will be presumed to be a terrorist; or
(4) If you go to bathroom repeatedly you will be presumed to be a terrorist ( you better make sure you don't have dysentery or a running tummy before flying to the U.S.
(5) If you are flying to Michigan or to the Detroit area; or
(6) if you fly Delta airlines via Amsterdam
part 2 coming later
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 29, 2009
#1 broadly covers all the rest
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by SwtzMinx(f): 3:37am On Dec 29, 2009
.wahala dey!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by ucnduka(f): 4:12am On Dec 29, 2009
@princek12 u no lie, any action by a Nigerian on board any flight to the US would definitely be suspected chei!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by CarlosVent(m): 4:26am On Dec 29, 2009
pls has any 1 confirmed this?
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by HIO4: 4:33am On Dec 29, 2009
What about Ivana Trump I heard she was being a belligerent foulmouth on a plane this weekend, why wasn't she assaulted like the Naija business man? News reports indicate that what she did could be considered a felony, yet the federal authorities (FBI) allowed her to go scotfree when she was turned in. The plane was not searched or met by emergency vehicles. Lugagges did not litter the runway to be sniffed by dogs, and more importantly there's no headline saying an American Woman was booted off a plane for disruptive behavior.

Nincompoops!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Nizoral(f): 6:12am On Dec 29, 2009
Hmhm i wont take dis one not because one nigerian f**k up dey shud start watchn us like watchdog, american shud mind demselves oh!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by ebere1712: 7:21am On Dec 29, 2009
Guys it is simple. This one about a Nigerian guy spending time in toilet is simply profiling. The guy shouldn't let them get away with it. Look at it this way, their have been many people that come from other countries that commit acts of terrorism yet no body labels all their nationalities terrorists. This guy (the idiot bomber) doesn't even identify with our Nigerian culture. He is Nigerian and so fucking what. Majority of Nigerians are trying to fend off militancy, violence and terrorism. We are also trying to remove extremist elements from within us, just like the americans are trying to do. For any nicompu to turn around and call me a terrorist would attract an equal proportion of retaliation. Maybe this guy that was deemed verbally abusive was just defending himself from hostilities. Don't take the shit and they would be more cautious before accussing another Nigerian next time. Yesteday's incident doesn't give anybody the right to associate Nigerians with terrorism. So guys don't throw away your passports in shame (as I have heard so many folks here say they would), you would just confirm to yourself and onlookers that you are a terrorist. I didn't do anything wrong, and I expect to be treated with respect. So guys stay strong.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by No2Atheism(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2009
oyb:

word is bond - no truer words were spoken

lets split so we can each have each region with its image problem

north - boko haram-terrorist

south east - kidnapping , terrorist , 419

south west - white collar crime

i wonder what you would say about the label nigeria has been given thanks to your religion and your adherents who are suffering not child witches to live. hypocrite

only an extremely small mind would be deluded into thinking that nigeria had a pristine mage before now

shocked shocked shocked shocked I can't believe my eyes . . . oh my eyes . . . . my eyes . . .my eyes . . . grin grin grin grin

Did i just see Oyb calling some people terrorists . . . . . . . oh my eyes . . . . my eyes . . .my eyes . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by mrofficial(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2009
This is how Dora is re-branding Nigeria. From kidnapping to terrorism. grin
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by FLStudio(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2009
why our boiz dey disgrace us na!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by yongnoble(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2009
What is this turning into? It seems that there might be an al-qeda camp located somewhere in Nigeria where recruitment and training of frustrated nigerians are taking place.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by gidson12(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2009
when u are promised 70,000 virgins, u could go to any length, grin grin grin,
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by dolu2007(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2009
Why are these guys give Nigeria a dirty image? WHY?

Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by alphaaliy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2009
SEESM THIS PEOPLE HAVE SOMETHING UP THEIR SLEEVES AGAINST NIGERIA? WHEN HAS IT BECOME A SIN TO USE THE TOILET IN AN AEROPLANE? OR SHOULD WE SAY WHEN IS IT A SIN FOR NIGERIANS TO USE TOILET DUE TO THE PROBLEM OF ABDULMUTALLAB? LET US FACE THE REALITY THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SECOND NIGERIAN JUST A FALSE ALARM.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by kvolander: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
ebere1712:

Guys it is simple. This one about a Nigerian guy spending time in toilet is simply profiling. The guy shouldn't let them get away with it. Look at it this way, their have been many people that come from other countries that commit acts of terrorism yet no body labels all their nationalities terrorists. This guy (the slowpoke bomber) doesn't even identify with our Nigerian culture. He is Nigerian and so bleeping what. Majority of Nigerians are trying to fend off militancy, violence and terrorism. We are also trying to remove extremist elements from within us, just like the americans are trying to do. For any nicompu to turn around and call me a terrorist would attract an equal proportion of retaliation. Maybe this guy that was deemed verbally abusive was just defending himself from hostilities. Don't take the poo and they would be more cautious before accussing another Nigerian next time. Yesteday's incident doesn't give anybody the right to associate Nigerians with terrorism. So guys don't throw away your passports in shame (as I have heard so many folks here say they would), you would just confirm to yourself and onlookers that you are a terrorist. I didn't do anything wrong, and I expect to be treated with respect. So guys stay strong.

You spoke my mind guy and will also advise you all to read these especially those of you here in Europe and in the US.
But when defending yourself, try not to blow out of proportion 'as in not become violent' but be assertive.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by 700john: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2009
yet another drama!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by 700john: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2009
FL Studio:

why our boiz dey disgrace us na!
i beg tell dem ooo
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by youngbest(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2009
i knew dis was coming
nigerians wil now b seen as terrorist and suicide bombers where ever dey go,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2012 Lagos Countdown: Biggest New Year's Eve Party In Africa / ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics / Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.